Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cavs has agreement in place to acquire K Love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs has agreement in place to acquire K Love.

Kinda feel a bit bad for Wiggins.. but him and Lavine will be fun to watch.
    Last edited by rocwell; Thu Aug 7, 2014, 10:09 AM.

I like this for Wiggins. Let him shine on his own for a while. Good for Bennett as well, only problem is they are both in the West now. I believe they're more likely to come home after their deals are up, but who knows, the NBA could have a power shift in the next 5 years(Unlikely, but possible).

Comment

Does Tristan play C now?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Does Tristan play C now?
        Yeah, Except for the two weeks Varejao isn't injured every season

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Yeah, Except for the two weeks Varejao isn't injured every season
          I wouldn't be surprised if Tristan is on trading block too

These Cavs look crazy. Irving, LeBron, Love + 2 starters off the bench ( Dion and Tristan )

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if Tristan is on trading block too

These Cavs look crazy. Irving, LeBron, Love + 2 starters off the bench ( Dion and Tristan )
            They're replacing every young players with walking mummies. Allen and Marion might be added. Heard Billups was sniffing around too.

Comment

With this trade, I see Cleveland as being the top 1 or 2 seed in the East.

Having Kevin Love by himself probably would have done that, but now with a trio of Kyrie, Lebron, and Kevin, that is a very dynamic and talented group to build a team around. Its funny, Irving and Love have never played in the playoffs before but now with this trade I am sure that they will be considered title contenders for sure.

As for Wiggins and Bennet, I think that they will do well in Minnesota.

They have a great facilitator there in Rubio. Combined with Lavine, Wiggins, and Bennett as well as the 2015 1st rounder, they should be set to improve over the next couple of years. They have Gorgui Dieng (spelling?) as well as Pekovic, so they are strong at the 5 spot.

It sucks though, the West is so strong right now that they would be lucky to make it to the 8th seed.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Cleveland should be easy to score on.. they need a system that can hide both Irving and Love's defense and that's going to be very difficult especially in the playoffs. In order for Miami to be successful, Bosh had to translate his game. Love will need to do the same thing and I'm not sure if he would be willing to do that.

They'll be close to the cap every year due to the big 3 contracts. They have to hope they can attract ring chasers for the vet minimum but attracting players to Miami is one thing.. to Cleveland is an entirely different story. Cleveland also has terrible management. There is a reason why they won the lottery 3 out of 4 years.

Wiggins in Minnesota could be a good thing for Toronto. If they continue to fail to make the playoffs then Wiggins may leave like Love just did. Plus if Minny ever considers trading Wiggins it would be out East instead of to a Western team.

Comment

Minnesota will be the most exciting team in the league with Rubio/Wiggins/Lavine. That is some serious alley-oop potential.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Does Tristan play C now?
                    I hope so.

#RRdynastyhoops
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

its pretty funny that Wiggins and Bennett went to the one place that actually has worse weather than Toronto. If they thought the winters sucked here, they are going to have a bad time haha
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Cleveland has Haywood to play some minutes at center.

Comment

This helps the 'Wiggins to Toronto' train
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I still think that's a lot of talent to trade for love. Not that love isnt talented, he is, but i'm still not convinced about him. On a winning team, where you're not the only one really producing, I just dont know. Seems like a big gamble to me as well, in the sense that if they dont win the title in the first couple years, their young talent has been offloaded. If it was just wiggins, or just bennett and a draft pick i'd be more on board. But both and a pick, seems a little much. Maybe im completely wrong, who knows haha

Comment

Thead won't be shaming anyone anymore

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X