Free agency 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free agency 2013

Seeing as how the chances of the raptors having any free cap space this offseason are slim to non. What exceptions do the raptors have available and who should we target with them?

I think we need a backup pg and perhaps another big. Dj augustin and jason collins would both be cheap and are serviceable, any other holes that need to be filled?
    Last edited by SuperRaptor; Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:30 PM.
    "Defense wins championships."

Paul millsap getting a max contract

Comment

SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
      Seeing as how the chances of the raptors having any free cap space this offseason are slim to non. What exceptions do the raptors have available and who should we target with them?

I think we need a backup pg and perhaps another big. Dj augustin and jason collins would both be cheap and are serviceable, any other holes that need to be filled?
      No thank you on Augustin, more than Collins....Augustin has lost minutes to Ben Hansbrough this year....That makes me think I could outplay him and that's a bad sign. Serious motor issues going back to Charlotte. Collins? If we keep Gray, JV and Amir, then yeah, we could use any big body and a vet would be nice. I think I might prefer a better option than Collins, but I haven't looked at what's out there for that type of role.
      Oddly enough, two of the better PGs this year are "been there, done that" for us, Jose and Jarrett Jack..

Comment

Jarett jack is actually very good. Why did we let him go?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Jarett jack is actually very good. Why did we let him go?
          Because he wasn't that good with us. Remember how incredibly crappy he played after Bosh left? He clearly just wanted to run with his old buddy. he's playing well now in GS, on a contract year on a good team...Don't know what to make of that.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Because he wasn't that good with us. Remember how incredibly crappy he played after Bosh left? He clearly just wanted to run with his old buddy. he's playing well now in GS, on a contract year on a good team...Don't know what to make of that.
            Idk but he is a very good backup pg. we should've just kept jay bay, he would've been an okay backup for Lowry

Comment

I would love having JJ Barera as a back up PG or CJ Watson. Jarret Jack was extremely streaky he just let his pig headedness get in the way of the skills he did have.

Comment

Working...
              X