X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rancid. Nuff said.

Comment

My fave Pulp song.

Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Aug 21, 2013, 07:14 PM. Reason: Version correction

Comment

And their best-known one

Comment

This song seems fitting if you've been a Raps fan, especially during the BC years.

Comment

Some more I Mother Earth...as a single it probably came out in 2000...but the album came out in 99.

Comment

Anyone remember these guys? Throwing Copper was a big 90's album
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Is Guns n Roses considered 80s or 90s?

Comment

Actually this rendition is definitely 90s:

Can't Hardly Wait - One of the Movies of the 90s! Haha

Comment

it's not the band, but rather the year the song came out..PAradise City is 1987..
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                      it's not the band, but rather the year the song came out..PAradise City is 1987..
                      The Album Appetite for Destruction came out in 1987.
                      Paradise City didn't come out as a single until 1989, and didn't really get super popular until the 90s. And then experienced a resurgence in popularity once "Can't Hardly Wait" came out.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        The Album Appetite for Destruction came out in 1987.
                        Paradise City didn't come out as a single until 1989, and didn't really get super popular until the 90s. And then experienced a resurgence in popularity once "Can't Hardly Wait" came out.
                        Well, fuck seems like you already had the answer to your question, Joey. lol

Comment

• Well I just wanted to make sure I was following the rules. And then felt it necessary to justify my decision.

Because you do make a good point about it being the song itself, and not the band; where I was asking about the band. Which I probably shouldn't have been.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Well I just wanted to make sure I was following the rules. And then felt it necessary to justify my decision.

Because you do make a good point about it being the song itself, and not the band; where I was asking about the band. Which I probably shouldn't have been.
                            Well, it's a bit tricky. The song itself came out as a single in '89 and as you said didn't get big until the 90's. However, the album that the song was released on and recorded for was 87.

But, see there could be a song off a 1999 album that wasn't released until 2000..didn't chart in the 90's, but in all technicality a 90's song? Yes..or maybe, no..too confusing to think about..

I guess if you can justify it and you want to include it, go right ahead.

Comment

• At Joey's request..Woodstock '99 and Fred Durst..yikes!

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                                Well, it's a bit tricky. The song itself came out as a single in '89 and as you said didn't get big until the 90's. However, the album that the song was released on and recorded for was 87.

But, see there could be a song off a 1999 album that wasn't released until 2000..didn't chart in the 90's, but in all technicality a 90's song? Yes..or maybe, no..too confusing to think about..

I guess if you can justify it and you want to include it, go right ahead.
                                I think all that matters is when the single was released and '89 groups it in with these guys:

Comment

Working...
                                X