Sign Fab Melo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign Fab Melo!

My first post, so it might as well be miscategorized, but Fab Melo was waived by the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. He's probably a better prospect than Haddadi (is he still in TO?) and may be able to contribute off the bench.

What do y'all think?

Stephen Harper would not let Haddadi in the country. I don't think Melo or his agent saw this one coming, being waived and clearing waivers after just one season in the NBA after being drafted in the first round. I can't think of another first rounder that this has happened to.

Comment

Memphis has bigs galore

To be fair, Memphis has Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph. It's not exactly like they are hurting for bigs. This could be a steal for us. Also, he's an international so he won't get all cranky about not being on ESPN.

Comment

Memphis was hoping that a team would claim Fab on waiver and then they would have been off the hook for his salary. Melo could get a invite to a NBA camp, still. The D League or Europe are options.

Comment

Fab Melo has a camp invite from the Mavericks who need a back up for Sam Dalembert.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            Fab Melo has a camp invite from the Mavericks who need a back up for Sam Dalembert.
            They have Bernard James, DeJuan Blair and Brandan Wright, all of them are better.

But why not take a chance.

Comment

Mavs waived Bernard James in July. I just noticed they resigned him.

Comment

Working...
              X