X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Casey System <<<< Kobe System

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
      I got ridiculously high before watching this game, so it's all a bit of a blur to me. But it seemed like at one point rudy went down on one play, and never recovered performance wise after that. Is it possible he sustained an injury there #highthoughts
      hahaha, you should come pay me a visit in the netherlands...

Comment

• Thanks, didn't really watch the game

Comment

• Valanciunas is so eager to work in this league. Playoffs are out of the question, so why not let him show something? Especially sitting him when the Raps went 4 guards WHILE HOWARD WAS STILL ON. Also, Anderson is not a 'defensive stopper'. He leaves his man far too often.

Comment

• I wonder if not playing young players had something to do with why Casey got fired in Minnesota.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
              The Casey System <<<< Kobe System
              lol well played

Comment

• swingman wrote: View Post
                Valanciunas is so eager to work in this league. Playoffs are out of the question, so why not let him show something? Especially sitting him when the Raps went 4 guards WHILE HOWARD WAS STILL ON. Also, Anderson is not a 'defensive stopper'. He leaves his man far too often.
                And JV came out like a beast in the 2nd half. I'm sure opposing coaches are thrilled that Casey is pulling him regardless of performance.

Comment

• after this bullshit loss I am officially done caring about what happens the rest of the way.. we easily could have and should have won

Comment

• I think our players are fine, it's the personal that needs to get changed. Especially Casey.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Raptors chock again...
                      That wasnt really a choke just NBA officials bending to the hollywood enviornment

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        Rudy Gay played like a kid with his G1 - he's scared to drive.
                        Gay drove and was fouled all 3 times so he stopped. nt the right choice I know but its discouraging when you get slashed and elbowed with no calls. The game was saved by all those dam fts Raps completely outplayed and outcoached LAL tonight fuck Lakers.

Comment

• I missed the game but looking at box scores, our franchise player shot 27%. That's if you round up. Says a lot about our franchise.

I'd appreciate a quick recap. The quick reaction had Gay at C+. But 7 of 26, man. That's beyond doodoo.
                          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                            I missed the game but looking at box scores, our franchise player shot 27%. That's if you round up. Says a lot about our franchise.

I'd appreciate a quick recap. The quick reaction had Gay at C+. But 7 of 26, man. That's beyond doodoo.
                            That's not surprsing, I've yet to see Arsenalist give Gay a bad rating despite how poorly he plays. I would take that rating with a grain of salt. IMO I'd give Gay a D or a D-. So many bad decisions and terrible shots it's not even funny. Further more he took and bricked a bunch of shots in the clutch and rushed a shot in with less than 1 min left (in reg) and got called for a charge without passing it to anyone that could have put the Raps up by 2 possessions. He was utter garbage today. He's been playing Garbage (aside from a few games) since he got here.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                              That's not surprsing, I've yet to see Arsenalist give Gay a bad rating despite how poorly he plays. I would take that rating with a grain of salt. IMO I'd give Gay a D or a D-. So many bad decisions and terrible shots it's not even funny. Further more he took and bricked a bunch of shots in the clutch and rushed a shot in with less than 1 min left (in reg) and got called for a charge without passing it to anyone that could have put the Raps up by 2 possessions. He was utter garbage today. He's been playing Garbage (aside from a few games) since he got here.
                              Thanks. There's a fine line between confidence and insanity. I like that he's confident with his game but there has to be a degree of realism. His %'s are ugly. What's worse, I think, is the 2 free throw attempts. That's on the coaching staff to use him in ways where he will succeed and on him to know 'my shot isn't falling, let me do something else.'

But like I said, I didn't watch the game. I'm making assumptions based on what I've seen of him during his time here. What's interesting is after his shoulder injury, his shot hasn't been the same. I hope he can figure that out in the summer.

I'm losing interest with this team, and I'm losing it fast. I think Colangelo and Casey have to be replaced for them to sell hope and for me to actually buy it. Right now, what can save it is for me to see Ross and Big V getting major burn to get excited about next season. Other than that, all I can say is that we are screwed. Rogers and BCE have to eat huge contracts for the next couple of years.
                              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Again...

Comment

Working...
                                X