No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai watching a lot of college ball this year!

Comment

• Come on his a GM he does this every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Come on his a GM he does this every year.

Of course he does.

Who said or implied any different?

My comment refers to his own comments a few weeks ago where he said he was going to be watching a lot of ball this year.

Comment

• Alright

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I've seen Zach Lavine highlights before but this was my first live UCLA game that I have watched. UCLA was not impressive and my thoughts on Lavine are that I doubt that he will ever be as good as DeRozan is right now.

Comment

• Jabari Parker doesn't know who Bruce Springsteen is so he's fallen off my draft board completely.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                I've seen Zach Lavine highlights before but this was my first live UCLA game that I have watched. UCLA was not impressive and my thoughts on Lavine are that I doubt that he will ever be as good as DeRozan is right now.
                I'm going to watch the Bruins game this Sunday - psyched to see him play. Only playing Weber State, so he could light it up...

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  I've seen Zach Lavine highlights before but this was my first live UCLA game that I have watched. UCLA was not impressive and my thoughts on Lavine are that I doubt that he will ever be as good as DeRozan is right now.
                  I could see him return for another year to be the man.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I think one thing to remember about him is he is not asked to be a PG either on this team either.

Now can he play PG is up for debate and one, to be honest, I'm not sure the answer of.
                    Another UCLA guy wasn't asked to be the PG and he turned out to be a pretty good NBA PG. I haven't seen much Lavine play, but the scouting reports sound quite similar to Russell Westbrook, who was neither the primary ball handler (Darren Collison) or scorer (Kevin Love).
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Lavine could definitely use another year. And Jabari needs to focus on quickness, getting to his lightest possible weight so he can improve his lateral quicks. If he can be a solid contributor on D in the NBA, he'll be an all-star without a doubt

Comment

• I feel sorry for UCLA coach Steve Alford. He inherited a group of talented chuckers and his athletic director gave him a schedule that was mostly creampuff in non conference games.

Comment

• Jalen Rose just compared Andrew Wiggins to DeMar DeRozan on his podcast.

Says, Wiggins upside is T-Mac. But right now he sees him as a DeRozan type of player.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Jalen Rose just compared Andrew Wiggins to DeMar DeRozan on his podcast.

Says, Wiggins upside is T-Mac. But right now he sees him as a DeRozan type of player.
                            I've watched like one and half Kansas games + some highlights, and I've already seen Wiggins make multiple defensive plays that Derozan would not have made if were playing on that very same team.

I like Jalen Rose, but every once in awhile he says things that are completely, 100% asinine.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

That made me laugh. There's a reason Jalen has a podcast and isn't being paid by any teams to manage/scout.

Comment

Wtf lol

i love DeMar but Wiggins has much more raw talent than him. He's also a much better defender

Comment

Working...
                                X