Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoBan wrote: View Post
    Hey I just came here to say I like Ersan much more than Landry and then was tarred/feathered for talking bad about the landry offer.
    Ok, I see (hard to keep up with the amount of posts on here while during the day I have to work (and that does not include sitting behind a desk and reading this forum and posting, but you know, work)). I personally am sceptical of the Fields offer as well as signing Ilyasova for anything comparable (and expecting him to play the 3). If people argue with you don't make it sound as if it's you against the 'Raps Repub'. It's just you against some others and normally 95% of the others just let you fight it out. Don't go all Don Quichotte on us.

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
      This is true for most professionals.

motivations aside, atleast we know he is quite capable.
      It's that sort of logic, on why we signed Turkoglu and Kapono in the past. Now, look where they are.
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• NoBan all your facts are wrong or out of context...I don't think Landry Fields was the smartest move...especially now that Nash may be out of the equation... but you are not arguing based on facts. You are taking your opinion and forcing facts in slots they don't fit in order to be right. You can't have debate that way.

You used per48 numbers: I explained to you how those are wrong

You said he was a 10th or 11th guy: Matt52 explained to you how you were wrong.

Landry Fields is far from garbage...he is being over paid by about 3 - 4 million over 3 years.

He thrives in an system that moves the ball, and with a pass first PG...all the stats back that up.

He did not thrive under Woodson's heavily defensive, Iso Melo offense.

You may not think he is the greatest player...neither do I btw...but you aren't making a valid argument
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          noban all your facts are wrong or out of context...i don't think landry fields was the smartest move...especially now that nash may be out of the equation... But you are not arguing based on facts. You are taking your opinion and forcing facts in slots they don't fit in order to be right. You can't have debate that way.

You used per48 numbers: I explained to you how those are wrong

you said he was a 10th or 11th guy: Matt52 explained to you how you were wrong.

Landry fields is far from garbage...he is being over paid by about 3 - 4 million over 3 years.

He thrives in an system that moves the ball, and with a pass first pg...all the stats back that up.

He did not thrive under woodson's heavily defensive, iso melo offense.

You may not think he is the greatest player...neither do i btw...but you aren't making a valid argument
          thank you!

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            if a championship is what he wants he wont get that in NY.. he wont even see the ball much with Melo hogging it all the time...Nash said hed look through rosters & that a fit on the court was very important to him... theres no fit in NY for Nash..unless hes happy being cornor 3ball Nash..
            Agreed. Nash won't get a championship anywhere outside of OKC and Miami. Maybe Lakers, but that's a big maybe. If he is going to NY, the second round is most logical place they will finish at. The most they can possibly get up to is the conference finals and even I think that's a stretch.

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
              It's that sort of logic, on why we signed Turkoglu and Kapono in the past. Now, look where they are.
              This is where the coach comes in.

If the coach is confident he can bring the best out of Ilyasova we must go for him.Turk did do well in Stanvan's system.

Comment

• Lowry

Forget Dragic, sign Lowry, he 18/6/5 from a PG? Unbelievable numbers, plus he has a lot of grit.
                "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• Lowry is a bawse and he will resign because we'll be a great team if he joins

Comment

• up next

Ken Berger: (Dragic) has received interest from Phoenix, Dallas and Toronto and is far apart in talks with Rockets on new deal. Twitter
                    Marc Stein: Sources w/knowledge of Suns' plans say PHX now making hard push to sign free agent Goran Dragic. Raps also trying to sign PG away from HOU Twitter

Comment

• Sessions

The Lakers are letting Sessions walk without a fight. He'll offer far more value than Dragic or Lin.

Comment

• Dragic to Suns? https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/st...43018695753729
                        Foot Locker Deals

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          The Lakers are letting Sessions walk without a fight. He'll offer far more value than Dragic or Lin.
                          why not just keep bayless instead of signing sessions?

Comment

• lika some booooooodeeeeeeeeeee we gotta go after Lowry right now!

Comment

• Fuck you BC. Seriously Dragic was hands down the best PG available and if we can't outbid 4 years and 34 million we are fucking pathetic.

Comment

• just sell the team already

Comment

Working...
                                X