KG Spotted in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG Spotted in Toronto

KG was apparently spotted in Toronto today. I guess some players do like the city of Toronto. It's just the team culture and environment that is the problem. Just thought this was a cool little thing to share :P

I can't recognize him just based on the back of his head. This could be anybody.

Comment

are you kidding me?
      its clearly him with his shinny, funny shaped head

Comment

Not that I don't believe you, but it's hard to believe anybody would come to Toronto of their own free will.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's Garnett.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
            Not that I don't believe you, but it's hard to believe anybody would come to Toronto of their own free will.
            Rob Ford is a fun guy to party with.

Comment

That's because of this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mqexg5d

Get E'r done Masai?!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                That's because of this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mqexg5d

Get E'r done Masai?!
                DONE! I would still do that in a heartbeat despite KG being older and Rondo being injured!

Comment

So? He spends time up here. In another thread someone was saying that he gets his tattoos done by an artist up here. Nice to see any famous person visiting the city, but honestly, is this even news?

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                    So? He spends time up here. In another thread someone was saying that he gets his tattoos done by an artist up here. Nice to see any famous person visiting the city, but honestly, is this even news?
                    No.
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

LeBron Spotted in Toronto

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
                        are you kidding me?
                        its clearly him with his shinny, funny shaped head
                        Then this could be anywhere.

Next, this could be anytime.

I'm moving this thread to the off-topic section.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

KG was apparently spotted in Toronto today. I guess some players do like the city of Toronto. It's just the team culture and environment that is the problem. Just thought this was a cool little thing to share :P
                          Isn't KG sposored by ANTA shoes? Those look like Jordan's. I guess he can wear whatever he wants during his free time without infringing on any sponsor contracts.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            Isn't KG sposored by ANTA shoes? Those look like Jordan's. I guess he can wear whatever he wants during his free time without infringing on any sponsor contracts.
                            How do you know what show company sponsors him....that is an impressive display of useless knowledge...HAHAHAH
                            Welp, that sucked.

Comment

He came for the honey nut cheerios thats walking with him

Comment

Working...
                              X