This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    The 1.7% shocker pulled off by Cleveland had no effect on our draft standings. You just missed it Axel! So draft order will be based off regular season standings - i.e. no one moved up or dropped due to lottery:

1. The Coach
    2. koncept
    3. Kadazzle
    4. DDayLewis
    5. Mack North (via SKYWALKERS)
    6. drizz
    7. Joey/Joey_heskethMONSTARS
    8. WJF
    9. Axel
    10. Mack North
    11. jbml
    12. Keeping it Real !!
    13. Fully
    14. mcHAPPY/Matt52 (via Tucas TuneSquad)
    15. TEAM BALLSWIN
    16. Axel (via mcHAPPY/Matt52)

Remember to have your selection sent in to me by August 1st via RR private message.

If you select 9th, you should send me your top 9 selections in order of preference.
    Don't forget, AUGUST 1st!

koncept is a keener.

His picks are in.

It is not too early.

I'll keep a running tab of who has sent in their picks.

People did not private message me picks last year and as a result it was forfeited.

Same goes this year.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Don't forget, AUGUST 1st!

koncept is a keener.

His picks are in.

It is not too early.

I'll keep a running tab of who has sent in their picks.

People did not private message me picks last year and as a result it was forfeited.

Same goes this year.
      Koncept only had 2 names to submit!!

I've probably got my top 12 ready but still working on the next 4 plus any last minute re-ranking.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Koncept only had 2 names to submit!!

I've probably got my top 12 ready but still working on the next 4 plus any last minute re-ranking.
        Take your time.

Rather you get it right than send me revisions.

August 1st is not tomorrow! Lol

Comment

• Picks received with *

1. The Coach*
          2. koncept*
          3. Kadazzle
          4. DDayLewis
          5. Mack North (via SKYWALKERS)*
          6. drizz
          7. Joey/Joey_heskethMONSTARS
          8. WJF*
          9. Axel*
          10. Mack North*
          11. jbml
          12. Keeping it Real !!
          13. Fully
          14. mcHAPPY/Matt52 (via Tucas TuneSquad)*
          15. TEAM BALLSWIN
          16. Axel (via mcHAPPY/Matt52)*

Remember to have your selection sent in to mcHAPPY by August 1st via RR private message.

If you select 9th, you should send me your top 9 selections in order of preference.

*******POST 457 with latest UPDATE of picks received*********
          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Jul 27, 2014, 11:27 AM. Reason: *******POST 457 with latest UPDATE of picks received*********

Comment

• And the #1 pick is in!!!!!

Comment

• At current standings my 9th pick is worth the 5th pick. I know I shouldn't hope for delinquents missing the deadline, but...

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

At current standings my 9th pick is worth the 5th pick. I know I shouldn't hope for delinquents missing the deadline, but...
                WE were pretty upfront about the dates before the end of the season.

If we have people missing draft and keeper deadline of September 1st, I think we should look at finding new managers.

Last year we were in a real panic heading in to free agency/auction.

You don't need to be following this thread every day but setting your lineups and in the off season selecting a draft pick via private message and posting keepers to the forum is not an overwhelming task.

Comment

• Honestly, I'd start advertising for the wait list after August 1st. That way if we approaching Sept 1st and still no shows, you (3) won't have to rush around in panic.

The level of effort thus far has been very minimal. Top 10 names are pretty easy. Even the top 12 was easy. It was picks 13-16 that were the hardest to rank.

Comment

Honestly, I'd start advertising for the wait list after August 1st. That way if we approaching Sept 1st and still no shows, you (3) won't have to rush around in panic.

The level of effort thus far has been very minimal. Top 10 names are pretty easy. Even the top 12 was easy. It was picks 13-16 that were the hardest to rank.
                    I'm in for that.

We'll see who doesn't get picks in.

Then if those same 'owners' miss September 1st deadline we can advertise for new 'owners'.

Those new owners then have a couple of weeks to look at their free agents before we do our free agency.

Actually they could also have a rookie based on who wasn't drafted as well.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Even if you don't want to use your draft pick, if you can private message and let me know that then it at least shows you're still interested.

Comment

• i totally agree. they've had plenty of time to at least check in to see the draft dates. im all for that idea
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• When I took over for Vykis after last years draft, I picked from the available draft class on a first come first serve basis. Better to get Schroeder late than end up with nothing (unless nothing was my choice).

There will still be talented players available, so someone can draft a rookie right up to the auction as far as I see it.

Comment

When I took over for Vykis after last years draft, I picked from the available draft class on a first come first serve basis. Better to get Schroeder late than end up with nothing (unless nothing was my choice).

There will still be talented players available, so someone can draft a rookie right up to the auction as far as I see it.
                            Yeah, I see no issue.

You just lose your spot and get the leftovers.

BTW, Mack signed to a 3 year, $7.2M contract with Teague already in place..... hmmmmmmmm. Might be an idea to drop Schroeder

Comment

• the rookie draft is one of the most exciting parts of this league... even if youre picking 12th in this years draft, itd be exciting to see some participation.. what happens with the leftover rookies unselected?
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                the rookie draft is one of the most exciting parts of this league... even if youre picking 12th in this years draft, itd be exciting to see some participation.. what happens with the leftover rookies unselected?
                                People who don't pick or new owners will have crack at first come first serve.

Any undrafted rookies go in to the free agency pool (aka auction).

Comment

Working...
                                X