Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solomon Alibi with Hornets?

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/roster/_...rleans-hornets

How many of you knew Solomon is with the hornets. Came as a surprise to me. Good for him. At least he is not in the D-League and he gets a chance to play again in the NBA.

He's a camp body that'll probably get cut when the regular season starts.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

yea sorry solo but you're ridin solo haha

Comment

Damn its Alabi not Alibi sorry had to say it

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          Damn its Alabi not Alibi sorry had to say it
          lol does it matter now how it's spelt anyway? No one seems to care much about him. Except you of course so sorry about that.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
            lol does it matter now how it's spelt anyway? No one seems to care much about him. Except you of course so sorry about that.
            I was hoping the Cavaliers would pick him up as a third stringer. The Cavs are going nowhere this year and Alabi would be more fun to watch than the Turkish Superman.

The Cavs frontcourt was painful to watch last year after AV went down.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
              It's not that I matter it's just that I'm tired of always read and hear Alibi

Comment

Alabi is gonna get MIP watch out and see hes gonna take all of AD's shine and bring the Hornets back to relevancy.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  It's not that I matter it's just that I'm tired of always read and hear Alibi
                  Probably just auto-correct in her all-annoying glory.

Comment

Can a mod shut this thread down if no one cares about Alibi/Alabi/Alblabla? Just curious/do it.
                    i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

yea you should. replace this with a JLIII thread and we're good to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X