Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons fans loving Calderon

http://www.pistonsforum.com/threads/...calderon.8865/

At last he gets some respect he has deserved. I wanted to post this in everything raptors, as he is a raptor for me but decided not to break the rules. He fit in really nicely and fast, I bet he's going to be resigned.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Wow, those Detroit fans are VERY optimistic. Saying that they could possibly make the Eastern Conference Finals next year...
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

It's good to see Calderon getting some love in Detroit. The future is looking bright for the Pistons. Young talent + cap space.

Comment

Its good that they have warmed up to him. I read grumbling by Detroit fans that this was purely salary dump move and bringing Calderon was going to hurt the development of Brandon Knight.

Just proves good players can play and strive anywhere.

Comment

Jose is better than Lowry, it's not surprise they're loving him. 21 points (9/12 3/4) with 10 points, 5 rebounds and 3 steals with 3 TOs today with 4:27 left. We really need to find a PG.

Comment

I think I just shed a tear.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              Jose is better than Lowry, it's not surprise they're loving him. 21 points (9/12 3/4) with 10 points, 5 rebounds and 3 steals with 3 TOs today with 4:27 left. We really need to find a PG.
              given up on lowry already? ouch

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                given up on lowry already? ouch
                The more I watch Lowry play, the less I believe in him. I said I'd give him till the rest of the season so I will but so far he's been disappointing me every game.

Comment

3rd W out of 4 since Calderon is there and hes double double machine so far.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

All I hope is that Jose comes back for next season, and the Raptors amnesty Kleiza.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                      All I hope is that Jose comes back for next season, and the Raptors amnesty Kleiza.
                      Wouldn't it be ironic if Calderon was the piece that enabled the Pistons to make the playoffs this season.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                        Wouldn't it be ironic if Calderon was the piece that enabled the Pistons to make the playoffs this season.
                        Well, as soon as Jose arrived to Detroit, he became their best player. Munroe is a really good player, but Calderon really controls things offensively. Defensively he isn't looking bad. He's a better fit in Detroit, than he is in Toronto. #Bittersweet to see him succeed, just too bad it's not with us.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

3rd W out of 4 since Calderon is there and hes double double machine so far.
                          Nice to see two ex Raptors playing well together.

Comment

Im happy for Calderon. I want him to become a fan favorite in Detroit, and maybe he will even gain some acknowledgment from the NBA world? Seriously, he can have 2 triple doubles in a season and still never get mentioned in the US media.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Calderon is tearing it up.

Jose Calderon 24 PT 9-17 FG 0-0 FT 6-9 3P 5/0 RB 3 AS 1 BL 1 ST 4 TO 3 PF 36 MN (Final, Wizards)

Beat the red hot Wiz by 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X