Julian Wright Is Geeked About The Upcoming Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Wright Is Geeked About The Upcoming Season

Woke up to take a piss and got eggstra geeked about the season! Ok... Gonna try and go back to sleep now! #thatisall
    http://twitter.com/dinowright14
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I can't wait to read what he feels about the upcoming season just before he needs a crap...

#thatisall

Comment

Rapzilla wrote: View Post
      I can't wait to read what he feels about the upcoming season just before he needs a crap...

#thatisall
      That quote will have to wait until the games being when it will be time to let it all out on the court
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I wonder if Andrea's twitter should say something like this:

Woke up to take a piss and got eggstra geeked about the season! Ok... Gonna try and go back on top of my Colombian girlfriend now! #thatisall
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Sorry am not into the hip language....but what is "eggstra"?....or is it that he deliberately added keystrokes to phoneticize "extra"?

Comment

i think it's the latter, it's prolly just some new black man slang, they always ceaSE TO AMAZE ME WITH THE SLANG THEY COME UP WITH, WHY WEREN'T WHITE PEOPLE POSSESED WITH THAT ABILITy.

p.s. my caps lock button is being weird so i don't mean to put anything in capitals if i do.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Sorry am not into the hip language....but what is "eggstra"?....or is it that he deliberately added keystrokes to phoneticize "extra"?
              phonetecize, now that is a word i've never heard.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                i think it's the latter, it's prolly just some new black man slang, they always ceaSE TO AMAZE ME WITH THE SLANG THEY COME UP WITH, WHY WEREN'T WHITE PEOPLE POSSESED WITH THAT ABILITy.

p.s. my caps lock button is being weird so i don't mean to put anything in capitals if i do.
                ----- "new black man slang".... "they" .... borderline comments pal. Not trying to start a whole string of comments, just letting you know.

Comment

Hooked on Ebonics worked for me! Fashizzle!!

Comment

phonetecize, now that is a word i've never heard.
                    (sarcasm cont'd)....that would be "phoneticize"...and for further clarifization (sic), please check out...

http://www.phoneticize.com/ :-)

ps...perhaps I was a bit rude with my earlier post but anarchy of/towards the English language is a bit bothersome.
                    Last edited by Bendit; Mon Sep 27, 2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

You mean like "prolly"???

Comment

wtf thats andreas GF . damn he got wheels lol
                        ya dun noe

Comment

no wonder this dude is not a pro and likely never will be

he is too emotional and lacks maturity.
                          "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

It'll be real interesting to watch Wright in camp to see how he performs as a Raptor.....in college (Kansas) he was a boss....hopefully he can regain his focus and find his niche in the TO rotation.

Comment

Working...
                            X