Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

Told Bulls initiated. And unlikely. RT @ESPNSteinLine: Sources say Bulls, Raptors have had talks on trade featuring Boozer, Bargnani.
    Retweeted by Alex Kennedy
    KC Johnson writes for Chicago Tribune.

I am shocked Chicago initiated..... wait a second.... no longer shocked.... surprised.

Comment

• no options on either side 15.3m next year 16.8 million next year...gives us 42 (Amir as well) million in cap space come 2015.

Landry comes off the books then as well so over 50 million in cap space for 2015
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Anyone think that Bargnani will play really well in Chicago with a coach like Thibs?
        Yes.

He would be 6th man.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          don't want Booz. brutal contract. only good thing is his and gays contracts line up giving us a ton of money in 3 years while the team can also play at a relatively high level. much prefer ridnour / Williams trade.
          Rudy Gay is 26. I'm pretty sure BC wants to resign him when his 29. The only way that happens is if we are good team. Thier is nothing special about Bozz's game. He just over powers in the post, hit the 18 footer and crashes the boards. He could easily do that for the next 3 years. By than I figure he will retire and JV has become than new Low post presence. When Booz's contract expires in just in time to resign JV and Rudy to a contract.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
            Why this? Boozer is SO old he's going to lose it in a year or two...
            Hey! 31 is not that old... grumble grumble...

I say we make a trade for Luke Ridnour and Derrick Williams for Andrea Bargnani, in my opinion that would be a huge steal for us.
            Yup.

Comment

• awful awful trade.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                awful awful trade.
                How? and don't gimme that "huge contract" BS. Boozer is simply a much better PF than Bargnani, plain and simple. You have to spend to win or you'll end up like Memphis

Comment

• I think we should wait for something better. Boozer isn't the piece we need at this point. I'd rather hold on to Banana

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    I think we should wait for something better. Boozer isn't the piece we need at this point. I'd rather hold on to Banana
                    Why? He's a Veteran Big that can rebound, score in the post, and muscle dudes around. I doubt we'll get anything better than this for "Banana"

Comment

• I prefer Barg over Boozer with our actual line up. We need someone who can shoot the 3s and spread the defense, giving room for DD and RD. And we still need a back up PG please pretty please...
                      That trade is a poor attempt by BC to save his ass.

Comment

• He's going to be close to retirement or severly declining when this team is ready to contend. Wrong age for this team. Millsap is the guy we need. I don't see it happening.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          How? and don't gimme that "huge contract" BS. Boozer is simply a much better PF than Bargnani, plain and simple. You have to spend to win or you'll end up like Memphis
                          LOL weve had a champagne budget with a beer taste! LOL

boozer is def better then bargs, that said if theres a better deal out there then do that, im not attached to boozer... he def is an upgrade though & would provide much better Defense, Rebounding & Post scoring thats for sure. Id also want Nate Robinson in the deal

Comment

• mtth wrote: View Post
                            I prefer Barg over Boozer with our actual line up. We need someone who can shoot the 3s and spread the defense, giving room for DD and RD. And we still need a back up PG please pretty please...
                            We need someone who can shoot threes? Lowry, Rudy, TRoss, Lucas, Anderson, DeMar's improving...

I'd take this trade in a heartbeat.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• mtth wrote: View Post
                              I prefer Barg over Boozer with our actual line up. We need someone who can shoot the 3s and spread the defense, giving room for DD and RD. And we still need a back up PG please pretty please...
                              Thats not true at all. What we need is a post presence and a Vet.

Comment

• This is a move that will keep us mediocre for 3 years and then we'll have nothing to show for it. I'm not that deperate to get rid of Bargs. Maybe for Bargnani and Fields, I would consider it but nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                                X