No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe Raps stay under luxury tax. Anderson would have to agree.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a2oy8vv

Raps: Boozer, Ridnour, Amundson
    Bulls: Bargnani, Roy, Anderson
    Wolves: Hamilton, Lucas, Gray

Bulls under luxury tax in 2013 and 2014. Roy is not guaranteed for next year.
    Wolves get SG help which they desperately need. Lucas not guaranteed next year and RIP for just $1M.

Comment

• Man comments asking for someone who takes 3pt shots hurt me...
      We have enough SHOOTERS. people who will take that shot. Our offense has enough weapons to figure itself out.

WE NEED DEFENSE. Specifically a strong Defender in the post.
      Boozer is part of a team KNOWN for their defensive presence. Boozer is probably exactly what we need at PF. A veteran who can spread the floor with the 18 footer, be reliable on the glass, and play anchoring defense.

If we can get Kirk Hinrich in on this (a defensive PG), I project a beautiful lineup with offensive and defensive weapons, as well as a deep bench.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Wow BC wants that 8th seed bad
        No BC wants to save his ass

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Man comments asking for someone who takes 3pt shots hurt me...
          We have enough SHOOTERS. people who will take that shot. Our offense has enough weapons to figure itself out.

WE NEED DEFENSE. Specifically a strong Defender in the post.
          Boozer is part of a team KNOWN for their defensive presence. Boozer is probably exactly what we need at PF. A veteran who can spread the floor with the 18 footer, be reliable on the glass, and play anchoring defense.

If we can get Kirk Hinrich in on this (a defensive PG), I project a beautiful lineup with offensive and defensive weapons, as well as a deep bench.
          Boozer is not known for his D at all. He is a liability in Chicago and is often taken off the court down the stretch due to his inability to get stops. Chicago is great defensively overall, but not because of Boozer.
          Im ok with this trade, but its because of offense and rebounding, not D

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Boozer + Heinrich ---> Bargs + Kleiza + Anderson

Bulls for salary cap reasons + lack of 3pt shooting. I think Anderson can play really nicely with Tom.

Raptors for this lineup:
            Lowry, Heinrich
            Derozan, Ross
            Gay, Fields
            Boozer, Acy (Amir/Gay during smallball)
            Valancuinas, Amir

Even our bench at almost every position is delicious.
            We have a strong post presence, everyone can shoot outside the key (good spacing, no offensive holes), enough 3pt threats (Kirk, Lowry, ROSS, Gay), good penetration (Lowry, Derozan, Gay), an assist first pointguard (Kirk) a shoot first pointguard (Lowry), Good rebounding presence (Val, Boozer, Amir, Lowry, Gay), a strong defensive lineup (Kirk/Lowry, Ross, Gay, Boozer, Amir) and last but not least a crunch time scorer/leader (Gay)

From PG to the Wings to the Post, we have a good mix of offense and defensive capabilities. No one is a liability at any end.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              I believe Raps stay under luxury tax. Anderson would have to agree.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a2oy8vv

Raps: Boozer, Ridnour, Amundson

Bulls under luxury tax in 2013 and 2014. Roy is not guaranteed for next year.
              Wolves get SG help which they desperately need. Lucas not guaranteed next year and RIP for just $1M.
              Actually, Raps go in to the luxury tax I believe, just barely. Same as above but minus Amundson:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b4yhgce

Raps: Boozer, Ridnour, CHI 2013 1st rd pick

Bulls under luxury tax in 2013 and 2014 saving them probably like $40M when you consider the revenue sharing they are now available to receive. This is why I threw in the draft pick. Roy is not guaranteed for next year.

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                Boozer is not known for his D at all. He is a liability in Chicago and is often taken off the court down the stretch due to his inability to get stops. Chicago is great defensively overall, but not because of Boozer.
                Im ok with this trade, but its because of offense and rebounding, not D
                It takes a team to play defense. Boozer was starting for the number 1 defense in the league. He clearly is no slouch at such an important position (in the post)

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  It takes a team to play defense. Boozer was starting for the number 1 defense in the league. He clearly is no slouch at such an important position (in the post)
                  This is a recently familiar debate with Gay and MEM if I recall correct.

Comment

• maybe some how we could get the Swirsk included in the deal.. Boozer/Hinrich/Swirsk for BArgs/Fields/Devlin... make it happen BC!!

Comment

• if we take boozer we better get charlottes pick

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        This is a recently familiar debate with Gay and MEM if I recall correct.
                        And Im of the opinion that Gay is our best wing defender at the moment (soon enough Ross will take the status).

Both Boozer and Heinrich can be those veterans holding our defense together. They are emotionally stable enough to hold together the team as they fall apart on that inevitable 4th quarter stretch.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                          maybe some how we could get the Swirsk included in the deal.. Boozer/Hinrich/Swirsk for BArgs/Fields/Devlin... make it happen BC!!
                          +1000, I started watching basketball to that gentleman's voice.

Comment

• I absolutely do not want Boozer.. terrible move. He is one of the only few guys I would not want traded for Bargnani. Too much money, long term, old...

I'd rather go for an injured Gasol then Boozer. This season is over, so what's the point in getting Boozer now? If BC makes this move he's a bigger idiot then I thought he was.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I absolutely do not want Boozer.. terrible move. He is one of the only few guys I would not want traded for Bargnani. Too much money, long term, old...

I'd rather go for an injured Gasol then Boozer. This season is over, so what's the point in getting Boozer now? If BC makes this move he's a bigger idiot then I thought he was.
                              For the record, Gasol is older than Boozer.

Comment

• how is 31 old? Steve nash is like 40

Comment

Working...
                                X