Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trade Lowry for this year's #12 overall selection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They also talked to Zeller (according to hoopshype). Zeller's an energy 4 who can play some 5. Can't remember him having much of a post game, and Shabazz lacks handles, decent shot but fell apart during the combine apparently. Zeller isn't falling as much as Gobert is rising. Shabazz is definitely falling. Unspectacular season, being older than earlier reported, undersized for his position, mixed reports on how he interviewed online...

Not sure how either one fits on the Raptors, this is not a talent before need draft. Also, these type of interviews indicate they are trying to get into the late lottery, or mid first round. That's the intriguing part to me.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      They also talked to Zeller (according to hoopshype). Zeller's an energy 4 who can play some 5. Can't remember him having much of a post game, and Shabazz lacks handles, decent shot but fell apart during the combine apparently. Zeller isn't falling as much as Gobert is rising. Shabazz is definitely falling. Unspectacular season, being older than earlier reported, undersized for his position, mixed reports on how he interviewed online...

Not sure how either one fits on the Raptors, this is not a talent before need draft. Also, these type of interviews indicate they are trying to get into the late lottery, or mid first round. That's the intriguing part to me.
      Perhaps they feel that if they do get into the top 3 they might trade down into the mid first round.

Comment

How about MCW at point for the Raptors next season? Anyone?
        (MichaelCarterWilliams)

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
          How about MCW at point for the Raptors next season? Anyone?
          (MichaelCarterWilliams)
          How do you suppose they pull that one off? We have zero draft picks this year lol
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            6'6" but plays mostly SF. Decent jumpshooter and pretty good rebounder for his size, and can also post up the odd time. He has a really weak right hand though, which can make him kinda predictable in isolation.

That's just from me watching Bruins games over the course of the year.
            If he drops far enough to the bottom half of the draft, I would hunt hard for a pick within that area. Shabazz reminds me of a poor man's James Harden, which isn't necessarily bad considering where Harden's career has gone right now..
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
            X