Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtics going after Reggie! Noooooo!

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
    RT @gwashburn14: Celtics have reached out to free-agent tough guy Reggie Evans, who said he was "honored" by Celtics" interest
    Say it ain't so!

Makes sense. They don't have many guys there right now doing the dirty work.

Comment

Not looking forward to Reggie coming in with the shamrocks and snagging rebounds from u-know-who

Comment

Heaven forbid he pulls a "Kaman" on Bargnani. It's likely to throw off his shot for the rest of the game.

Comment

Can we assume that if Reggie signs in Boston, they don't need Glen Davis?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Heaven forbid he pulls a "Kaman" on Bargnani. It's likely to throw off his shot for the rest of the game.
            Aahahaha thats the only thing he's got!!

Comment

Am I the only boarder here that's fine with him leaving?
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nice guy, hard worker but eats into Davis and Amir's minutes. It was great while it lasted. Good luck Reggie.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I'll miss his wardrobe on the sidelines ....and interviews.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    I, for one, want to see him gone.

In my opinion, he does not pair well with Bargnani, Davis, and Johnson.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      Nope. Keeping him here would be incredibly stupid.

Comment

I'd actually like to see him back. He's a great veteran presence, something everyone seems to be clamouring after, and he can man the middle for a year until Valanciunas comes.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

For the right price and knowing his role on the squad, I'd have him back. But in saying that, he'll likely get better offers elsewhere (maybe). A player who excels on defense AND rebounding is something teams would like to have. Keeping him though would definitely eat up Big E and Amir's minutes.
                          #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Not looking forward to Reggie coming in with the shamrocks and snagging rebounds from u-know-who
                            When ever I hear about an Bargnani Evans match up this play comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te5U79pyX50

Reggie is a nice vet to have but defense and rim protection is what we need not just rebounding. Let him walk unless there is a move that leaves us short handed with big's then I'd look at him.

Comment

I'll miss the guy, it was nice to have such a monster rebounder on the floor and he gave hilarious interviews. Still, we don't have the minutes for him with Bargs Amir and Ed and the Celtics will give him a shot at getting a ring. Sounds like a win for everyone involved.
                              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X