Everything Brooklyn Nets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Brooklyn Nets

Since emotions are high and no one really likes the Nets at all, I was thinking that maybe we could have a thread that follows their playoff journey, hopefully ending with a sweep by Miami.

Vent your frustrations and cheer for Miami for the first time in years.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

#FuckBrooklyn

Comment

The things I want to do to KG are all very illegal....

Comment

I actually want the Nets to beat the Heat. ONLY because I think if we get a Wizards-Nets ECF they will finally switch to best 16 teams in the playoffs instead of 8 from WCF and 8 from ECF
        @Boymusic66

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          And would probably be endorsed by RR.

Comment

I normally wouldn't allow this because it makes our fanbase look shallow, but I will allow it because I know a lot of you need it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn i wont troll but again, Great season raptor fans. Doubt you guys will repeat as division champs, but we will see.

Comment

In the end, it's not the Nets fault. It's our fault. Guys didn't show up, matchups weren't used. But it's not like we didn't see it coming. Our D that we hung our hat on went by the wayside in April. We just kinda coasted into the playoffs. That's a bad sign.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

bkallday wrote: View Post
                  Damn i wont troll but again, Great season raptor fans. Doubt you guys will repeat as division champs, but we will see.
                  Nice future with your ancient fossils and no draft picks. I wouldn't gloat lol

Comment

Why won't we finish as div. champs?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

My bad

I hate the Nets and Jason kidd they are the dirtiest bunch of cheaters and floppers I have seen in a long time.

Comment

I'm routing for Miami to give them a gentleman's sweep. Heat in 5.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Who the fuck cares about the Nets. They're nobodies. We almost beat them in a year we were expected to tank, when they spent 100M on salary and 80M on taxes. The 180M payroll needed to be bailed out repeatedly by the officials to win.

Lebron is going to be laughing while he's toying with them in a 4 game sweep.

Comment

Lol bigger chance than you guys....

Comment

LMAO
                              When KG and PP are gone next season have fun relying on DWill.

Lowry took you're max PG out back and gave it to him.

MU will find a big SF this offseason and JJ will get his ass handled to him.

BTW have fun playing vs Lebron in the 2nd round!
                              JJ is notorious for shitting the bed in the 2nd round

Alan Anderson is gonna take 25 shots a game because he thinks he's the 2nd coming of MJ
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                              X