Iman Shumpert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iman Shumpert

looks like he wants out of NY and NY wants to trade him. I think he would be great for this team. it would be very nice to have a Defensive point guard.

/thoughts

One of the greatest group of comments I read was a Shumpert for Faried trade rumour

They basically read as follows (paraphrasing):

"this is a very one sided deal, but we have a hole to fill and should take the trade anyways"

- Knicks fans

I almost died laughing

Comment

Shumpert isn't a point guard.

Comment

If we could get iman and faried or iman and the guy from Houston. Plus a draft pick in there and go after ender wiggins lol I would be happy

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
          If we could get iman and faried or iman and the guy from Houston. Plus a draft pick in there and go after ender wiggins lol I would be happy
          Howard? Harden? Morey?

Comment

Asik lol

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              What do u call a point guard? Is derick fisher a point guard or Marc Jacksonor billups ? Just need a big guard who plays d can bring the ball up the floor and hit the open shot.

Comment

Lowry for Shumpert type would be awesome, but no way.

Comment

I wonder though, would the Knicks bite on:

Gay
                  Lowry

for

Shumpert
                  STAT

Melo was more effective at the 4 than the 3 by most metrics last year, this would leave them with a lineup of

Lowry
                  JR Smith
                  Gay
                  Melo
                  Chandler

With Felton and Bargnani coming off the bench. It's better than what they have now and they'd also free themselves of STAT's contract.

STAT can hardly play so we'd just sit him all year and run Shumpert at PG. We'd be able to really get the tank revved up with a lineup of

Shumpert
                  Ross
                  DD
                  Amir
                  Val

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    What do u call a point guard? Is derick fisher a point guard or Marc Jacksonor billups ? Just need a big guard who plays d can bring the ball up the floor and hit the open shot.
                    If the goal is to rid ourselves of long-term contracts and lose games in the short-term, then sure, Shumpert's a point guard. Heck, even Fields is a point guard in that sense

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      This

why would we want another wing player? isnt 2 high volume shooting iso centric wings, a raw freakish athletic shooter wing and a recovering stand up comic with a bad elbow from NY enough?

Shumpert played point out of necessity one year and he broke his knee or some shit forgot what happened and the Knicks yet again exited in the 1st round We got the best thing from NY besides Chandler in Novak I dont want Masai to do anymore business with them.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        This

why would we want another wing player? isnt 2 high volume shooting iso centric wings, a raw freakish athletic shooter wing and a recovering stand up comic with a bad elbow from NY enough?

Shumpert played point out of necessity one year and he broke his knee or some shit forgot what happened and the Knicks yet again exited in the 1st round We got the best thing from NY besides Chandler in Novak I dont want Masai to do anymore business with them.
                        Masai's number probably got blacklisted by them after the AB trade

Comment

Iman reminds me of Alvin williams

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                            I wonder though, would the Knicks bite on:
                            Gay
                            Lowry

for

Shumpert
                            STAT
                            That might be the most legitimate trade scenario that I've seen involving Rudy Gay. I think, though, that we aren't getting quite enough back.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              That might be the most legitimate trade scenario that I've seen involving Rudy Gay. I think, though, that we aren't getting quite enough back.
                              Yeah that's actually my qualm with it because Shumpert isn't THAT good of a prospect. The problem is the Knicks can't trade any more of their picks. And their only other prospect of merit is also a 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X