Valanciunas is a headcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    every once in a while us old guys get let out to play mamba, this is what ya get.... ridiculous Chaos.

hahaha

the next time it comes along someone needs to tell me I cant miss out on this
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• holy shit Rocwell change your avatar, I end up staring at Rudy everytime you post
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post

holy shit Rocwell change your avatar, I end up staring at Rudy everytime you post
        nah

Comment

• Btw for anybody who thinks I'm just trolling with this thread. Have a look at the RealGM discussion about it with Raptors and non-Raptors fans alike.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...6543a&start=15

Then tell me I'm just trolling again.

Comment

• Stop crying.

Even if he tried to hit Plumlee, why you even give a fuck?! Move on sir

Comment

• Just in case anyone is too lazy to read through that link I posted:

Had that connected, it would have been a lot worse than the World Peace-Harden elbow.
              I think he tried pulling a MWP, acting as if he wasn't trying to intentionally clock a guy when he obviously was. He should be suspended, no need to be winging punches around in a game of professional basketball
              No way was this a celebration.
              To me look like he just celebrating. I mean he wasn't even looking at Plumlee direction. With Plumlee pulling his leg, I would think he would know where Plumlee is at on the court.

Edit: On second look, if Plumlee didn't stumble backwards that would of been a direct shot.
              No way that was a celebration. If Lebron did this there would be a 20, maybe even 50 page thread. I like Val but this is classless and inexcusable. He knew exactly what he did, look at his reaction to Morris if you still don't think so.

*** Vally
              I'm a big fan of the guy, but just look at his face, and body language, no way this was a celebration.
              That's seriously a KO punch that just missed (probably the best form I've seen from a NBA player) but honestly even as a Raptor fan I can't deny that even though it missed it warrants a game suspension. If that would have connected it would have been pretty vicious. The young guy has to keep his emotions in check.

I could go on but I won't. But yeah I only made this thread to take attention away from DeMar's bad game

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Stop crying.

Even if he tried to hit Plumlee, why you even give a fuck?! Move on sir
                If you don't care to hear what I have to say about it, then put me on ignore. Pretty simple solution man.

Last I checked this isn't the former USSR so I'll say what I want about sports thanks.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                  If you don't care to hear what I have to say about it, then put me on ignore. Pretty simple solution man.

Last I checked this isn't the former USSR so I'll say what I want about sports thanks.
                  We don't care what you have to say because you've basically admitted that you're trollling big time by creating this thread.

Nosike wrote: View Post
                  Yup I'm only doing this because I'm trying to deflect hate from DeRozan. Even though I like Val just as much as a player.

Btw that video only makes it worse. Not only did he take a swing at Plumlee, he stared him down then elbowed Morris in the chest after.

Not acceptable.
                  Lol I'm just gonna come clean here.

I used the word "headcase" so that more people would post in the thread.

And lesbianist, it worked.
                  I could go on but I won't. But yeah I only made this thread to take attention away from DeMar's bad game
                  So why would anyone really care what you have to say? You clearly have no actual interest in discussing anything and are posting this just to get people's attention and annoy them. Well done, sir, you've lowered the bar for classiness on the internet...Just when you thought it couldn't get any lower.

*Oh, and bringing up realgm forums to try and un-trollify your thread just makes it worse. Any basketball fan who is on RR forums a lot is here to avoid the kind of bullshit on realgm. Realgm forums is the bridge trolls live under.
                  Last edited by white men can't jump; Sun Dec 8, 2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    We don't care what you have to say because you've basically admitted that you're trollling big time by creating this thread.

So why would anyone really care what you have to say? You clearly have no actual interest in discussing anything and are posting this just to get people's attention and annoy them. Well done, sir, you've lowered the bar for classiness on the internet...Just when you thought it couldn't get any lower.

*Oh, and bringing up realgm forums to try and un-trollify your thread just makes it worse. Any basketball fan who is on RR forums a lot is here to avoid the kind of bullshit on realgm. Realgm forums is the bridge trolls live under.
                    It's too bad we don't have some sort of rule against posting material just to start an argument....
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Btw for anybody who thinks I'm just trolling with this thread. Have a look at the RealGM discussion about it with Raptors and non-Raptors fans alike.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...6543a&start=15

Then tell me I'm just trolling again.
                      They're all soft too.

Comment

This, why the hell is anyone supportive of Val doing this?

Do not like the undertones I'm getting from this at all.
                        What you're seeing in this thread is fans responding to the ridiculousness of using an isolated play to draw a conclusion about a relatively mild-mannered player.

Comment

• They showed a replay of this play during the Lakers game, but from a different angle (from the sideline, around mid-court, over JV's left shoulder), and it took on an entirely different tone. It looked like JV was essentially giving a big fist pump, but it wound up being an entire forearm due to his right arm having been locked up with Plumlee during the play. It clearly wasn't aimed at Plumlee, who was well to JV's right, yet JV 'punched' (and looked) straight ahead. Huge overreaction.
                          Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Mon Dec 9, 2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• This thread is 9 pages long. How long did the Austin Daye thread go before it got locked down?
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                            X