To-la-den-utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To-la-den-utah

LA needs a BIG in a bad way with Gasol down and out and they don't have much to trade with , We want to unload Bargnani but certainly don't need to take back Metta . We need Denver to opt in on a trade and will have to sweeten the pot with a few picks ( I think LA has a couple of 2nd round picks , and maybe another future).

Utah gets compensated with a quality player before the lose Milsap to FA.
    Denver picks up some veteran players with some toughness , a cheap C , as well as picking up some picks.
    Toronto gets their future PF as well as a quality C that can handle the ball and score and a back up PG who can disribute the ball and not hog the ball.
    LA gets a PF who fits D'Antoni's system as well as a couple of pieces who can will in the SF position.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=acqee2t

After the trade we look like

Lowry / Duhon / Lucas
    DeRozan / Ross /
    Gay / Fields / Pietrus
    Milsap / Amir / Acy
    Mozgov / JV / Gray / Haddadi

I'm pretty sure that Utah would probably think that they could get more for Millsap than just Wilson Chandler...

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      I'm pretty sure that Utah would probably think that they could get more for Millsap than just Wilson Chandler...
      I'm pretty sure they won't get anything for him if he walks as a free agent this summer , plus Utah could use a SF/SG like Chandler

Comment

Working...
      X