No announcement yet.

Brandon Knight to Bucks as a part of the package for Brandon Jennings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about that guys. Wanted to put that in the Wall thread, didn't realize I put it in the wrong one until now. Completely irrelevant
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Blacklash here you go as to your question of what started the Wall thing
      Yea I know how it started, but why was it started here of all places?

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Sorry about that guys. Wanted to put that in the Wall thread, didn't realize I put it in the wrong one until now. Completely irrelevant
        No problem. We all make mistakes even if your mistake caused a 2 page flame war lol :P

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          No problem. We all make mistakes even if your mistake caused a 2 page flame war lol :P
          LOL I know. Whoops.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I don't know that it was a "flame" war. Isn't that where you just resort to calling each other names?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I don't know that it was a "flame" war. Isn't that where you just resort to calling each other names?
              From Urban Dictionary:

A flame war is a heated argument between two individuals, that results in those involved posting personal attacks on each other during or instead of debating the topic at hand.

Most forums have rules that forbid flaming. This is because the quality of conversation on a forum can be seriously degraded by a flame war. Topics can be "hijacked" by two people who would rather flame each other than discuss the subject of the thread.
              So yes, technically you're right.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Technically, I'm right?

More like technically, I am spot mother fucking on!
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Technically, I'm right?

More like technically, I am spot mother fucking on!
                  Technically you're right, but you have to admit. The argument got really heated up!

Comment

Technically you're right, but you have to admit. The argument got really heated up!
                    The argument got heated because Xixak got off-track trying to make me look like a dick for being realistic..

Comment

The argument got heated because Xixak got off-track trying to make me look like a dick for being realistic..
                      You do that to yourself man haha

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        You do that to yourself man haha
                        Ok. Maybe I am a dick. But im a realistic dick

Comment

Working...
                        X