The Nets are B*TCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nets are B*TCHES

So it appears as though Brooklyn is going to try to fall out of the 5 seed to avoid a likely match up with the Bulls, obviously preferring to play the raps in the first round. This my friends makes them the ultimate bitches.

Now, I know some might argue that it's just good strategy to position yourself for the best odds of making it out of the first round. And I would agree to an extent. The problem is when you have a team that is the most expensive in the history of the NBA and is loaded with experienced vets and former NBA champions and is coached by an NBA champ you aren't supposed to care about seeding. Let alone LOSE To TRY TO MOVE DOWN!

This Nets team is a joke. I hope we get these bastards and smash them. Bunch of losers. Grow some balls.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Yeah I just stopped watching the knicks vs Nets game

Nets are obviously giving this game away !

How can you throw the ball away on 3 on 1 fast break? Multiple times???

Step out of bounds when your by yourself

Paul Pierce looks like he drank a two 6 before the game

Joe Johnson look like he's on crack right now

This whole nets team is blatantly tanking for the 6th seed its so obvious
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Maybe if we kick their asses all around the court in the first round they will feel pretty ashamed.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We'll send these Nets to.. retirement village. No worries guys.

Comment

Adam silver keeps saying that he hasn't seen players or coaches blatantly try to lose. I hope he's watching this game and cracks down on it. It's one thing to say that management uses a valid strategy when dumping salaries and accepting losing seasons, but its another to allow this bullshit to happen.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            Adam silver keeps saying that he hasn't seen players or coaches blatantly try to lose. I hope he's watching this game and cracks down on it. It's one thing to say that management uses a valid strategy when dumping salaries and accepting losing seasons, but its another to allow this bullshit to happen.
            If Adam silver says nobody in the NBA in tanking after watching this Knicks vs Nets game

He must have no idea what he's doing or he just doesn't care
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

C'mon guys. Do you really expect to hear something like Oh yeah we know this team is tanking, bla bla bla.. ?

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                So it appears as though Brooklyn is going to try to fall out of the 5 seed to avoid a likely match up with the Bulls, obviously preferring to play the raps in the first round. This my friends makes them the ultimate bitches.

Now, I know some might argue that it's just good strategy to position yourself for the best odds of making it out of the first round. And I would agree to an extent. The problem is when you have a team that is the most expensive in the history of the NBA and is loaded with experienced vets and former NBA champions and is coached by an NBA champ you aren't supposed to care about seeding. Let alone LOSE To TRY TO MOVE DOWN!

This Nets team is a joke. I hope we get these bastards and smash them. Bunch of losers. Grow some balls.
                In agreement. Tanking just like Miami.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  C'mon guys. Do you really expect to hear something like Oh yeah we know this team is tanking, bla bla bla.. ?
                  well... there are supposed to be consequences aren't there? Other teams watching the nets get away with this could turn the NBA into a joke real fast.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    If Adam silver says nobody in the NBA in tanking after watching this Knicks vs Nets game

He must have no idea what he's doing or he just doesn't care
                    Casey was on the Tim and sid show today and said that he doesn't believe in trying to position yourself for whatever seed you want, says the basketball gods will get you. We'll I hope those basketball gods are the Raptors. I'm going to the first game of the playoffs if we're playing Brooklyn keep an eye out for the "Brooklyn Cowards" sign cut that's me.
                    Because its 2015

Comment

Cough cough 76ers cough cough.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Casey was on the Tim and sid show today and said that he doesn't believe in trying to position yourself for whatever seed you want, says the basketball gods will get you. We'll I hope those basketball gods are the Raptors. I'm going to the first game of the playoffs if we're playing Brooklyn keep an eye out for the "Brooklyn Cowards" sign cut that's me.
                        Make it BIG bold letters please

Comment

I started a similar thread earlier today that was moved for reasons that are not yet clear. The guys on NBA Sirius radio were all over this today . I hope Nets lose first round no matter who they play. Would also like to see Al Jefferson eat Miami up inside in response to Miami's mini tank.

Comment

Make it BIG bold letters please
                            You got it boss.

Also, consider this. 2 of the 3 so called "title contenders" in the east are losing on purpose in an attempt to position themselves better in the pathetically terrible eastern conference haha hahaha. That's embarrassing!

The east has been a joke this year but the so called best teams in the east tanking for favorable seeding is a real low. cowards
                            Because its 2015

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              I started a similar thread earlier today that was moved for reasons that are not yet clear. The guys on NBA Sirius radio were all over this today . I hope Nets lose first round no matter who they play. Would also like to see Al Jefferson eat Miami up inside in response to Miami's mini tank.
                              Didn't see it. Sorry bud. Glad we're on the same page though!
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X