MLSE needs to get it together and fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    what really bothers me is the whole "buried at sea" thing... like, wait, what?!?! WHY?!!? how did they decide on doing that?? how did they get the body out to sea so quickly? why would they even bother?
    They didn't want a grave site that could turn into a martyrs' monument. The U.S. has helicopters on aircraft carriers off the coast of Pakistan.

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
      They didn't want a grave site that could turn into a martyrs' monument. The U.S. has helicopters on aircraft carriers off the coast of Pakistan.
      still seems silly to me... burn that mofo. they arent going to make a crematorium a monument

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
        What about Mo Cheeks?
        Wasnt he good in Portland?
        He was in Philly too, and kind of lost the team at points. IMO he has underachieved at times with the teams he has had. He wouldn't be terrible, but would he be great?

Comment

i heard they fed osama to the sharks

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
            I saw something on sports illustrated that said Lawrence Frank was getting an interview with some team, I don't remember which one, and it doesn't matter. I know there are people in this forum who like Frank and wanted him to be our coach. I'ts more than just Frank though, there are a ton of teams interviewing right now. If Triano's fate won't be decided until Colangelo's, then the team is at a stalemate. They won't even start looking at coaches until something is decided and by then the big names could be signed elsewhere. If MLSE doesn't get it together and make a decision soon then they're dumber than I thought.
            dont run down the hill to fuck one cow walk down the hill and fuck them all. there are a lot of good coaches and smart gm's out there. we need to take our time and find the right one for the job rather than the one with the most hype surrounding there name.

Comment

Working...
            X