Worst. Dive. Ever. Bar none.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst. Dive. Ever. Bar none.

Oh god, thats gotta hurt his Ego ... err.. His Back.

ADD Damnit! Stupid Embedding being Disabled. Can still click the link to watch, but if anyone can find a proper vid to share, please do. This has to be seen by EVERYONE.

its hard for my brain to comprehend how much awesomeness is in that video rotflol
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Found one that works in here.
      Not the best quality, but hopefully you get the idea at AWFUL he truely was.

Comment

I caught this thread title in the corner of my eye and thought it read "worsts dive bar ever". FYI, the videos don't work.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I caught this thread title in the corner of my eye and thought it read "worsts dive bar ever".
          Hahaha, Great thread idea! haha

FYI, the videos don't work.
          Ugh, I know. They keep taking them down. Stupid Copyright.
          All I want is to just share a video of a dude making a fool of himself! Is that too much to ask?! Haha

This one should work ... hopefully.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            ...This one should work ... hopefully.
            Nope.

Comment

Man the IOC along with youtube is seriously clamping down with all this censorship. Anything related to the Olympics is under strict dictatorship control by the IOC..
              Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sat Aug 11, 2012, 02:13 AM.
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

here's an example of IOC's tyranny. found this article quite interesting.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle4353824/

Comment

Great article. It really is unbelievable how difficult it is to get a copy of this video. They must have people looking every half hour for this stuff.

How bout this one:

Should we time it to see how long it takes before its taken down?

Comment

Great article. It really is unbelievable how difficult it is to get a copy of this video. They must have people looking every half hour for this stuff.

How bout this one:

this one works..for now. i can never get tired of watching this lol

Comment

Damn. Is that for real? Wow. Anyone got a article/link/interview by the diver explaining what happened?

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                        Damn. Is that for real? Wow. Anyone got a article/link/interview by the diver explaining what happened?
                        Very real. Hence why I've been trying to show it to anyone who will watch! I'm pretty sure the IOC is trying to hide this from EVER getting out. haha

I read that what had happened, was when he was reaching to grab his legs while doing the flip, he missed his left leg, which thru off his balance, which screwed the whole dive.

Comment

When I read the title I thought that this thread would feature something by Rudy Fernandez.

Last edited by stretch; Mon Aug 13, 2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

How bout this one:

that looked like it hurt like hell. a back flop from 3m? yikes
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                            X