Point Guard (10 day contract)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employee wrote: View Post
    Weems has been known to play the 2. He's only 6-6. Barbosa needs to play the 2 when Bayless is healthy.
    U missed my point. I know he has played the two. My point is, he sucks. He is not NBA calibre. Udoka is.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      U missed my point. I know he has played the two. My point is, he sucks. He is not NBA calibre. Udoka is.
      You missed the point altogether. The thread was about acquiring a backup point guard, your brilliant idea is to acquire a player who not only does NOT play the point, but also plays the same position that 4 guys on our team already can play..and who isnt better than the 4 guys we have!

Comment

God talked to Steve Francis after he got cut from Peking Ducks, and said: "Steve, you must play for the Raptors on a 10 day contract." Wait, I'm a bit dyslectic, I think I should have said his "dog".
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Isn't Marcus Banks floating around? He knows the offence, so there'd be no learning curve, and he's a capable defender.

Comment

MUSTAFA SHAKUR

He deserves a real chance.

Comment

LeeZ wrote: View Post
              Isn't Marcus Banks floating around? He knows the offence, so there'd be no learning curve, and he's a capable defender.
              I don't think NO has bought him out/released him as of yet.

Comment

Working...
              X