Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this keeps up I'm going to get a stomach ulcer

Comment

• I hate excuses more then anything but anyone who wants to bitch about the officiating gets a pass from me. There were some god awful calls or no calls made tonight. I missed the 1st half and caught the game from the 8 minute mark of the third.

Was glad to see Casey stick with Dre and JV when the other team went small and he even took out Jose late for defensive purposes. Gotta give credit when it's due and I've been one if not his harshest critic but he was good tonight from what I saw with the rotations.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Lowry ruined a beautiful game he had going down the stretch with poor decisions and what one might call hero ball. There is a fine line between stepping up and forcing the situation then making poor decisions. It is a shame though, he had such a great game going.
        Exactly. I love Lowry and i know he's a confident guy but you gotta make smart decisions specially in situations like that. He seems to always want to be the hero late in game.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It would be unhealthy not to mention JV.

He is going to be very good. I am cautious to say great but that is what I want to say.

Comment

• I haven't been this angry since the packers/Seahawks game.

This wasn't debatable though. A clear blatant foul on bargs.
            Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
            Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
            Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

• Oh yeah, another positive, Ross got some burn and he played well on O and still struggling to figure it out on D. Glad to see him play.

Comment

• if i were on the team there would be refs getting knocked the fuck out i dont know how they hold back

Comment

Lowry ruined a beautiful game he had going down the stretch with poor decisions and what one might call hero ball. There is a fine line between stepping up and forcing the situation then making poor decisions. It is a shame though, he had such a great game going.
                  Completely agree he was at his best driving and kicking when the defense collapsed. That 3 point shot was almost reasoning for a new television set as the remote was flirting with the screen.

Was anyone watching on Sports Net? How about them cutting out for lock out NHL talk with less then a minute to go.

Comment

• I just counted it. We've had 72 less free throws than our opponents. In 12 games that's about an average of six per game. Brutal...how many games have we lost with five points or less?

Comment

• The final play was not the one I was most angry about, a couple of attempts before that were obvious fouls

Comment

• And a third slice of optimism.... hijacked by a sad reality:

Bargnani hit some clutch shots in the 4th which Raps would not have had a chance of winning without.... but he contributed little else.

Comment

It would be unhealthy not to mention JV.

He is going to be very good. I am cautious to say great but that is what I want to say.
                          I wish i could ask Casey what's the difference between tonight's game and last night's game. Why did JV get all the minutes in the 4th, Charlotte were playing small as well just like Philly last night.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeRozan made some nice baskets down the stretch after what was probably his worst game of the year.

A little note to DeMar: start thinking football. You don't see a RB holding the ball straight out in front of his junk. It doesn't work in basketball either. Protect the ball and keep it above the equator.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I wish i could ask Casey what's the difference between tonight's game and last night's game. Why did JV get all the minutes in the 4th, Charlotte were playing small as well just like Philly last night.
                              RaptorRepublic backlash

Comment

• It should be noted that the player who got away with a foul on Bargs was a rookie. We cant even get the call in that situation then why bother watching. Especially after the flurry of fouls the sequence before that.

Garbage officiating all year. Par for the course for the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X