Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Forum iPhone/iPad Mobile-Page or App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is done, let me know of any problems.

Comment

Thanks Arse.

Just an FYI guys, Arse installed the mobile vBulletin for the the forums. I just checked it on my iPhone and its works like a charm. You don't have to install anything either.

Comment

Arse this is GREAT!

At first glance, this is exactly what I had in mind. Unreal. Thanks so much!!

Comment

just tried it on my droid and it looks exactly like how i hoped it would too... thanks arse!

Comment

I'm replying right now using it!
            It's really quite good. Take a bit to get used to but ya, much appreciated Arse!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              It's really quite good. Take a bit to get used to but ya, much appreciated Arse!
              i havent tried replying yet... but my biggest concern was being able to read posts within constantly having to zoom in and scroll around... its extremely readable

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                So there's no excuse for not being on the site 24 hours a day now.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  i havent tried replying yet... but my biggest concern was being able to read posts within constantly having to zoom in and scroll around... its extremely readable
                  Ya man for sure. I'm with you. Thats what drove me to make this thread. haha I was browsin around on the iPhone and getting pretty frustrated with the whole experience.

Like you said, what Arse has done was exactly what I'd hoped it would be in asking for a Mobile version.
                  Can still reply with quote, go to latest thread, see peoples Avatars, its just takes the annoying zooming alllll the way in just to hit a tiny link or something.
                  Its like the regular site, only optimized! Which I guess is the point. haha

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  So there's no excuse for not being on the site 24 hours a day now.
                  This could get bad ... haha

Comment

i can't stand this
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

if you dont like the mobile view, there is a link at the bottom of the page to revert to "full site"

Comment

Until you click on something and it goes back
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          i can't stand this
                          Really? I think its great. Its got a few issues, but not enough to make me complain.

I'd imagine if you had something constructive to add to your statement, Arse and the team would gladly take it into account.
                          Doc and Arse were all over this as soon as I mentioned it (was blown away by that actually. Tidy ship you run around here boys!)

But just saying you hate it doesn't really offer much to the discussion.

Comment

Fine FINE I dislike how I have to go all the way back to the main page every time in done with a thread.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Turns out I'm a idiot! Never mind!
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                Turns out I'm a idiot! Never mind!
                                Hahah, Ya it takes some getting used to for sure, but I think once you play around with it and learn all the shortcuts and links and buttons, it's alot easier than zooming in and out and in and out just to click or read or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X