Changing cameras mid dunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Feed

Our feed has better angles and is more exciting. I don't know why y'all complain soo much. Our Commentators are way better than many teams in the league. They aren't huge homers and Jack tells it like it is. You watch the Orlando Feed, it ruins the dunk, no emotion just a bunch of butt hurt scrubs. Some raptor fans find a way to complain about everything, stop being such whiny bitches and be grateful we don't have a bunch of homers like boston or orlando.

Comment

Devlin is awesome

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

Our feed has better angles and is more exciting. I don't know why y'all complain soo much. Our Commentators are way better than many teams in the league. They aren't huge homers and Jack tells it like it is. You watch the Orlando Feed, it ruins the dunk, no emotion just a bunch of butt hurt scrubs. Some raptor fans find a way to complain about everything, stop being such whiny bitches and be grateful we don't have a bunch of homers like boston or orlando.
        BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        Devlin is awesome
        Agreed! I think Devlin and Jack are awesome! I know them too!
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
          Agreed! I think Devlin and Jack are awesome! I know them too!
          I'm going to have to agree as well, Devlin's call on the T-Ross put-back jam was well commentated. He didn't miss the play and he kept quiet during the last replay giving us a moment of silence to just appreciate what just happened.

On the break away jam, I thought that was a good angle. It's not close to the NBA2K13 style that I'm accustomed to but it was a nice sight to see! T.Dot Flight 31!?!?! That's where you all get that from... it sounds a little too long but I guess it makes sense... DD is (Heir Canada, Kid Dynamite!?!) and TR is (T.Dot Flight 31) Hahahaha... I hope these two develop something more along the lines of VC and TM (but even better!!!!)
          #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
            I'm going to have to agree as well, Devlin's call on the T-Ross put-back jam was well commentated. He didn't miss the play and he kept quiet during the last replay giving us a moment of silence to just appreciate what just happened.

On the break away jam, I thought that was a good angle. It's not close to the NBA2K13 style that I'm accustomed to but it was a nice sight to see! T.Dot Flight 31!?!?! That's where you all get that from... it sounds a little too long but I guess it makes sense... DD is (Heir Canada, Kid Dynamite!?!) and TR is (T.Dot Flight 31) Hahahaha... I hope these two develop something more along the lines of VC and TM (but even better!!!!)
            It's Terrance Ross' twitter name. "@TDotFLight31". Unless I just imagined it, but I'm pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

Comment

Ummmm...maybe because they're the Orlando Magic announcers? if that was Harkless or Nicholson they probably would jump to their feet.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Here's another example of the butthurt opponent commentators. Can you imagine what Devlin wouldve done on this?
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Ummmm...maybe because they're the Orlando Magic announcers? if that was Harkless or Nicholson they probably would jump to their feet.
                  That doesn't mean shit. Even when we're getting blown out, Matt and Jack still give credit to the other team on dunks and do show some excitement if the opposing player did something spectacular. Just because you commentate for a certain team, it doesn't mean you have to be biased.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Here's another example of the butthurt opponent commentators. Can you imagine what Devlin wouldve done on this?
                    I hate the old clippers dude too. Biggest homer ever. If that was blake the fake, then he would've went "oh me oh my!" all over his adult diapers

Comment

I'm not trolling, but I am thoroughly entertained by the Boston feed. Admittedly, Heinsohn is a homer all the way, bleeding green, but he is never boring and has insight into the players on the Celtics and the opposing team. 78 years young, he is a hall of famer as a player and coach, first team NCAA all American, NBA rookie of the year, 4 time NBA second team all star, 8 championship rings as a player and two as a coach, and he helped form the NBA players union. I never get tired of his commenting going back to the days when he worked for CBS.

Comment

Working...
                      X