• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....wow

Comment

• FUGLY

Comment

• Beagle wrote: View Post
        I think other teams just know and look forward to Toronto easily getting psyched out. It's been a tradition ever since Vince Carter left.
        This is soooo true. No matter who we have on this team or what coach we have it's the same thing every year. That is what's the most mind boggling.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          FUGLY

36 point turnaround... remind me why this team should NOT tank...

Comment

• Just dream of Wiggins, Parker, or Smart... Wiggins... Parker... Smart................. Wiggins.................... Parker................... Smart................. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              If you are a pro-tanker for the Raps, you can rub your nipples now.....
              FALLACY: the theory that pro-tankers take pleasure in embarrassing losses. It's a necessity. Nothing more.

Comment

• 42 4th quarter points.... Wowzers

Comment

• Anyone who is a "real fan" of the way this team is constructed needs their heads examined.

Comment

• I am so excited for the post game interviews... no amount of generic circle talk can explain this shit pile.

Comment

• i cant believe i stayed up for this shit.

oh well, at least i witnessed a record get broken!

Comment

• b2kelly wrote: View Post
                        I am so excited for the post game interviews... no amount of generic circle talk can explain this shit pile.
                        They caught lightning in a bottle in the 4th.

Comment

• Horrible 4th quarter defense. Terrible 4th quarter offense. Could not or would defend the arc. Only 65 more to go!

Comment

• I will admit I thought this team could be a 500 team especially when I saw how bad the east has been but damn this team is BAD! I have NO problems with tanking. I will not be watching this team much through their tanking seasons unless we get Wiggins, but they have no other choice at this point. The only thing is I actually don't think it's going to be that easy to make this team bad enough to tank.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptors fans.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                                They caught lightning in a bottle in the 4th.
                                Yea that's pretty much what they're going to say which is sad. Take some ownership and blame.

Comment

Working...
                                X