• Show
Clear All

• Next 4 games

The Raptors next 4 games are:
    Jan 24th @ 76ers
    Jan 25th vs. Clippers
    Jan 27th @ Nets
    Jan 29th vs. Magic
    Then they go on a west coast road trip for 5 games (8 days).

I think we need at least 3/4 of these games to build our confidence back up for the road trip after a tough week last week.
    We absolutely need a victory against the Nets who are only 2 games back for the division lead.

2/4 wouldn't be awful as long as Brooklyn is one of the teams we beat, but obviously 4/4 is ideal .

I'm looking forward to seeing our Raptors out-work inferior opponents.

Go Raps

Brooklyn on the 27th is definitely the most important game out of the 4. Been very good lately, won 9 of last 10.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Nets game will be our 3rd in 4 nights. Fatigue could be an issue, especially on the road.

Comment

2 wins is a necessity, a truly good team would win 3 (a sweep would be shockingly good)

The Brooklyn game could be tough and I also worry that the Orlando game could be a huge trap game. The Raps will be coming off 3 games in 4 nights, culminating with the divisional matchup against Brooklyn, and it will be a seemingly winnable game right before leaving for a tough west coast swing.

2 wins (with a Brooklyn loss) or less, and the road trip could get ugly (with tank talk starting up again).

However, after what happened last week and with Hansborough coming back soon, I figure DC will have these guys ready to play.

Comment

This team could just as easily go 0-4 as they could go 4-0. Really hard to gauge how well they will play.

Comment

Nets will be on second night of a back to back. Clips are on back to back tmrw as well.(So are we) but Clips playing Bulls and we are playing Sixers. If we take care of Sixers early and starters get some rest, we have a chance against Clips. Magic should be taken care of as well but after Boston and Lakers I lost a little faith. So I hope for the best, prepare for worst.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Going off of the last two weeks, I fully expect the Raptors to win against the Clippers and Nets and lose to the Sixers and Magic.

Comment

I saw tonight is a win for sure, if we get the Clipper game we lose the Nets game and win the Magic game, if we lose the Clipper game we beat the NEts and Magic...either way, 3 out of the next 4 are W's.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

clippers game is a must-win because i'll be at the game

Comment

4-0!!

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                      I saw tonight is a win for sure, if we get the Clipper game we lose the Nets game and win the Magic game, if we lose the Clipper game we beat the NEts and Magic...either way, 3 out of the next 4 are W's.
                      winning nets game would be preferable since same division etc.

Comment

I would also prefer if the Knicks and Nets start a new losing streak. But I'm really interested in seeing the Clippers (more importantly) Jonas Johnson matching up with Blake Jordan.
                        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
                          I would also prefer if the Knicks and Nets start a new losing streak. But I'm really interested in seeing the Clippers (more importantly) Jonas Johnson matching up with Blake Jordan.
                          With the way JV has been playing, I'm not expecting much

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            Brooklyn on the 27th is definitely the most important game out of the 4. Been very good lately, won 9 of last 10.
                            Their only loss was to us on drake night!😄😄🙌🙌😜😜

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

We need the Brooklyn game, i'm predicting 3-1
                              #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Working...
                              X