Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-phx / tor - nyk

Toronto out: Andrea Bargnani, T-Ross, Quincy Acy
    Toronto in: Beasly, PJ Tucker Suns Pick NO4, 2nd round pick (NO40)

Raps draft Anthony Bennett with the 4th pick and Myck Kabongo with the 40th pick (Two Canadian favorites)
    Raps draft Tony Mitchell with the Knicks pick

Toronto out: Landry Fields, Amir Johnson, Future 1st round pick
    Toronto in: Tyson Chandler, James White, No24th pick

Raps New Lineups
    Lowry/Kabongo/3rd PG
    DeRozan/James White/Anderson
    Gay/PJ Tucker/T.Mitchell
    Bennett/Beasly/FA
    Val/Chandler/Gray

Why Raps: We get the 4th pick who we can draft Bennett if he's available (I'm quite sure he will since Noel or Lens will be No1 pick followed by Porter, McLemore and Burke). I see Bennett falling for us. Bennett is a tremendous talent, could be better than Paul Millsap in a few years, worst case scenario is Jason Maxiel at his prime. Besides, he's Canadian, would become one of the cornerstone for this franchise to move forward. We shed Bargnani's contract by shipping him to the Suns. T-Ross will find a spot on the roster. We use Suns 2nd pick for Kabongo as our backup PG. On top of that, we also acquire Tyson Chandler, James White and a pick in exchange for Fields and Amir Johnson and a future pick. Chandler is veteran who played heavy minutes for the Knicks in the playoff, with his veteran presence, he could make Val better. James White, another dunker would be a good backup behind DeRozan and with the 24th pick, we can either draft a backup PF or a third string SF in Tony Mitchell or Jeff Withey (My gut tells me it's Mitchell). In addition, we also acquire a fellow ex-Raptors in PJ Tucker who played well for the Suns as a primary backup for Gay. Of all the players we get, we have to absorb Beasly's contract. I'm quite sure Beasly can contribute in some way as a backup SF or PF.

Thanks TFTW

Comment

swingman wrote: View Post
      Thanks TFTW
      If only i get paid for my work, sigh... i guess the only way for me to get paid is finishing medical school but i got tons of debt to pay off.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        If only i get paid for my work, sigh... i guess the only way for me to get paid is finishing medical school but i got tons of debt to pay off.
        lol getting paid to troll? You fucking wish medical school kid...

Comment

One of the worst trades I've ever seen.

Why would PHX trade the 4th pick for Bargnani's horrible contract and Ross, when they could just take Oladipo? (Btw PHX has the 5th pick not 4)

Why would the Knicks trade Chandler for Fields contract (that may I remind you they chose not to match)? And do you really think Tyson would agree to play backup?

You should be banned just for posting this.

Comment

Working...
          X