Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marc Stein ESPN.com insulting our Camouflage Uniforms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Stein ESPN.com insulting our Camouflage Uniforms.

Last Week: 24 It was 1:44 a.m. Monday when I got my first glimpse of the Raptors' camouflage look on NBA TV. April Fools' must work differently in Canada, because the Raps wore those hideous unis for a full 48 against the Wiz instead of just circulating a bogus picture earlier in the day to scare their fans and playing in their true colors.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings...r/2012/week/14 Link to post.

Good new is we moved up in the rankings from 24 to 22. What gives with these American so called sports experts anyway? Are they now fashion experts? Surely he must have know why the team was wearing the uniforms. Not sure how many times Canadians have publicly insulted the American Veteran salutes but I am pretty sure it was not done by sports athletes or commentators.

What do you guys think? Am I Making big a deal out of this? What gives?

They are pretty ugly
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I agree with Stein on this one.. the uni's are horrendous.

Comment

I actually think they're really cool. I like them.

Anyway, this is just one guy and this is just a basketball jersey. This isn't "America insulting Canada's Vets".

Comment

The jerseys are horrendous. I would rather have the original Raptor jerseys with the eyesore cartoon Raptor on the side, and the jagged pin stripes...

Comment

Seriously? "Horrendous"?

I don't get it but then again, I like camo in general.

Comment

Are the raptors headed for the paintball championships this season?

Comment

Not sure but if they are they certainly will dominate the Lakers.
                Last edited by Apollo; Mon Apr 2, 2012, 01:33 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Personal opinion, of course, but yes, I think they're hideous. I'd be just as appalled at the uniforms if we had a "Where's Waldo" appreciation night.

Comment

Idk they're kinda cool. I wouldn't pay for one for myself...but I definitely wouldn't go as far as to say they are horrendous. If I was given one I'd rock it.

Comment

What? You don't like some:

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Personal opinion, of course, but yes, I think they're hideous. I'd be just as appalled at the uniforms if we had a "Where's Waldo" appreciation night.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                        Idk they're kinda cool. I wouldn't pay for one for myself...but I definitely wouldn't go as far as to say they are horrendous. If I was given one I'd rock it.
                        I second this.

Comment

I like the camo jerseys, I would not mind seeing them in some form every year.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            lol, well played.

Comment

why is everyone crying it's the damn truth. when the hell did this forum turn into a bunch of insecure teenage girls?

Comment

Working...
                              X