Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get the feeling there’s an NBA going on and we’re just not part of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-locity wrote: View Post
    as long as BC ha a softspot for bargs and dd, who else can we use to pull a real blockbuster trade. Personally, should have drafted aldridge that yr, shame on BC!Look where bargs is now compared to him.FUCK!
    Add getting rid of a much improved Weems without a good enough evaluation and Bayless without a better backup replacement to the list. Look for Bargs to decrease the Aldridge gap this year though! Ross is better than people think but should of had D. Lamb before Acy. In contention for post season with DC but FA should have been better!! BC's biggest assets are his willingness to go against the grain and correcting his mistakes when possible.

Comment

i don't think its a case that BC refuses to trade either of them, just that he massively overvalues them.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

i get what you mean homie. I swear i check NBA.com like 20 times hoping they put up something of Toronto Acquiring Lowry. All they want to talk about is their gay ass USA team and stupid trades like the hornets high jacking anderson for Ayon. Like if you can put up shit trades like that why can't you put up "Lowry gets traded to Toronto for a 1st round pick and Gary forbes" seriously its not that hard.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          i get what you mean homie. I swear i check NBA.com like 20 times hoping they put up something of Toronto Acquiring Lowry. All they want to talk about is their gay ass USA team and stupid trades like the hornets high jacking anderson for Ayon. Like if you can put up shit trades like that why can't you put up "Lowry gets traded to Toronto for a 1st round pick and Gary forbes" seriously its not that hard.
          wasn't it up there under "rockets reach deal to send lowry away"

Comment

Just win.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Oh for gods sake ... No wonder everyone thinks Toronto fans have a Little-Person-Complex.

Even our media types propagrate it!

The NBA head office has NOTHING to do with the moves that Bryan Colangelo makes.
            Anyone who thinks differently is being ridiculous. In my opinion.

All you have to do is compare us with the Clippers, Warriors, TWolves, Bobcats etc and you'll notice there is no conspiracy.
            Unless of course the NBAs goal all along was to have TERRIBLE teams in HUGE markets like LA and the Bay Area for over a decade ...

The NBA would LOVE for Toronto revert back to our glory days of Vinsanity. It would serve them ZERO cause to sabotage the Raptors in ANYWAY.
            +1. As soon as Toronto starts winning, or gets an electrifying player, the attention will come.

I'm hoping Lowery's competitiveness will ignite Derozen to human highlight reelness.
            Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Like if you can put up shit trades like that why can't you put up "Lowry gets traded to Toronto for a 1st round pick and Gary forbes" seriously its not that hard.
              Has the trade even officially gone through yet?

NBA.com might write something small about an agreement but they're not a website like espn, or yahoo, they're not just going to keep talking about something that might happen until it's official.

Comment

No trades can officially go through until July 11th.

So NoProps' question is a valid one. How does NBA.com decide which "proposed" deal to report on?

Comment

David Aldridge sometimes speaks highly of Toronto, and he reports for NBA.com. The NBA is all over NO because they landed a marquee draft pick. If NO got the 4th pick in this years draft, the Ryan Anderson trade would not have been mentioned until the 11th.

NBA.com wants to market its league and its players. The brow and ultimately NO is being marketed heavily because it makes sense to the league. Remember the hoopla over Griffin in the dunk contest 2 years ago? Lowry is not in the same league as these guys, and unfortunately no one on the Raps is. That is part of the reason why I wanted Nash on our team so badly.

Hopefully we'll get a big time talent to play for Toronto one day. If not a talented player, then hopefully Casey can turn our team into gold so he can get the recognition he deserves.

Comment

Do the Raptors deserve to be mentioned?

How much attention to the Kings, Bobcats, or Warriors get?

When the Raptors do something on the court - or have a top rookie like Irving in Cleveland - the Raptors will get attention.

It use to be in the world, you have to work and succeed to reap the benefits.

Comment

Do you ever get the feeling there’s an NBA going on and we’re just not part of it?

No! I dont get that feeling. Its all business for the NBA, for individual Team, for each player to each mgmt and owners.
                      Its all business.

Recall - when life was awsome and we had Vince, McGrady we were the $$$ in the league and even after McGrady.
                      We were the centre...From NBC to ALL STAR to CNN to ESPN....we had the product and NBA loved our appeal as the CITY. We wouldve attracted top players had MGMT played the cards right and further developed the team.

Everyone loved the HYPE of the RAPTORS, VINCE etc.....Today thats MAMI, LAKER etc..

No harsh feelings...its about the John A. Macdonalds and the Benjimens.
                      It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

The atlantic division is getting real dangerous.....

Comment

Danger zone

Father rev wrote: View Post
                          The atlantic division is getting real dangerous.....

With Landry Field and his GF on the RAPTORS...we are the DANGER ZONE.

OH YEAAAAAH.

I'm Russel Oliver, and I buy your jewelrey...OH YEAAAAH
                          It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
                            With Landry Field and his GF on the RAPTORS...we are the DANGER ZONE.

OH YEAAAAAH.

I'm Russel Oliver, and I buy your jewelrey...OH YEAAAAH
                            Lmao i used to love that commercial.

Comment

Brooklyn can really come in here and win our atlantic title can they ?

Comment

If they cant beat the HEAT ....they got nothing

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X