'The Everywhere Man"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Everywhere Man"

How good was Anderson since coming back from the IR? wow.

He does all the little things that wins you ballgames. He's like the glue guy on this team. He hits open shots, he's got a nose for the ball, good passer, he's solid defensively, he usually guards other teams best perimeter player. And i think being one of the older/experienced guys on this team i think he's one of their TRUE leader along with Jose.

"The Everywhere Man" nickname fits this guy perfectly.
    Mamba Mentality

TRex wrote: View Post

He does all the little things that wins you ballgames. He's like the glue guy on this team. He hits open shots, he's got a nose for the ball, good passer, he's solid defensively, he usually guards other teams best perimeter player. And i think being one of the older/experienced guys on this team i think he's one of their TRUE leader along with Jose.

2 good games in a row. hopefully he can keep it up or on games when he doesn't klieza steps up. as long as one of the two or pietrus is hitting his 3s it opens a lot. past two games it has been him. not sure if he is a true leader but he does know how to work for it after coming from the d league.

Comment

Pietrus should be limited to like 10 -15 mins and Fields and Anderson should be playing the majority of the time at the 3. Maybe switch it up and play derozan at the 3 for short spurts and Double A at the 2. Our wing rotation should consist of DeRozan, Anderson, Ross, and Fields(since he's back). Playing Kleiza at the 4 has been effective

Comment

definitely a sweet nickname

Comment

"Everywhere man please listen, you don't know what you're missin', Everywhere man, the wooooorrrlldd is at your command." Pau Gasol McCartney

Comment

Following the footsteps of Anthony Parker prehaps?!

Last edited by Hotshot; Wed Dec 19, 2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

at least his knickname is better than 18 Parkerville court. I have scars on my face like seal from facepalming so much from that.

Comment

Anderson was definitely the difference last night....hands down player of the game. I think the Raptors record would be better than it is had Anderson not been hurt. True leadership from this guy. The Cavs were ready to put the game away early and Anderson took it upon himself to keep the Raps alive. Really starting to like this guy.

Comment

I like double A (and kudos to BC for another great find off the scrap heap of NBA cast aways) but our 3 spot is still a platoon effort. Some nights it's AA, others LK is pure fuego, both are cold you can go to the le français and we've got a mystery man in the newly repaired 24 million dollar man.

How much stress do you think the 3 spot is causing Casey? lol.
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

AA has been awesome for us. Wish BC had not wasted 6M on Fields.
                    AA has been awesome for us. Wish BC had not wasted 6M on Fields.

Comment

In a few weeks everyone will be saying AA needs to go. We have such a terrible SF platoon, I just hope that Casey doesn't get attached to one guy and just goes with the hot hand.
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

too many shots. I realize he is shooting near 50%, but he takes some bad ones night in and night out.

That be my only compaint.

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                          In a few weeks everyone will be saying AA needs to go. We have such a terrible SF platoon, I just hope that Casey doesn't get attached to one guy and just goes with the hot hand.
                          +1

Comment

I love Anderson's effort since he's come back, but this is the same guy that had me pulling my hair out at times earlier in the season for chucking shots. He is a decent defender and one of the few vets we have, but I want to see him do that on a regular basis before we start saying he should be playing more. I would've loved to have seen Fields last night as I still think he will return to form eventually.

Comment

We are the only team in the league that can give enough PT to guys like AA to make them look good...and then give limited minutes to a guy like ED. Rather than give minutes to Pertrus, who has played in the league and contributed his whole career to different teams, we give extended minutes to a guy who was not even in the league 2 years ago

This is EXACTLY what happened with Jamario Moon...and where's he playing now?

Comment

Working...
                              X