Bosh Bash: A Shaq Debut Odyssey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Bash: A Shaq Debut Odyssey

MIAMI -- Shaquille O'Neal's debut as a full-fledged NBA analyst had him raving about LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.

As for Chris Bosh?

Apparently, Shaq's not a big fan of his work.

Source

Man, there's so many things to talk about... the lockout, players playing overseas - but the big Aristotle starts with this...

Kinda funny. Bosh's rep around the league ain't so good. But then again, we already knew that.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Shaq has never liked Bosh. You never heard his Rupaul reference before? I don't think Shaq represents the league at all. When has he ever given a big man credit before? He's gone after Dwight, Yao and a large list of others.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Shaq has never liked Bosh. You never heard his Rupaul reference before? I don't think Shaq represents the league at all. When has he ever given a big man credit before? He's gone after Dwight, Yao and a large list of others.
      Exactly. Shaq is a complete joke. He can't even give a bit of respect and credit to the likes of D12 and Yao. I'm not sure how anyone can take him seriously as an analyst/reporter. To me it seems that dude was hired for pure entertainment and shock value-not even a poor man's Barkley I'm sure.

Comment

he's taken joking shots at dwight and yao but also shown them respect.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

".... one of the top 5 centres of all time"
          Last edited by Prime; Wed Jul 20, 2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
            Exactly. Shaq is a complete joke. He can't even give a bit of respect and credit to the likes of D12 and Yao. I'm not sure how anyone can take him seriously as an analyst/reporter. To me it seems that dude was hired for pure entertainment and shock value-not even a poor man's Barkley I'm sure.
            wow, that is exactly how I feel.
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Shaq was always a "me first" type personality.I wouldnt be surprised if he tried to maneuver himself into the Heat lineup next season. Maybe he's greasing the skids for Bosh's departure out of town and come out of retirement for another ring.

Comment

Working...
              X