Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Kiara Morrison her Instagram is Ki_Mo. She has been sitting baseline. She the girl always yelling when DeMar doesn't get a call.
    pretty sure its the same girl its just in the photos Matt posted she isn't done up.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      pretty sure its the same girl its just in the photos Matt posted she isn't done up.
      Not unless she has an alias. The girl I posted was "Autumn Spikes".

Comment

• Was just reading ESPN's opinions on top players position by position in 2015. Harden was labeled as the the guy they expect to be the top SG in 2015 with Kobe and Wade declining. I sort of have to give Morey props for having the vision to go after a player whom many thought would not be worth the contract, but is clearly producing and looks to be an elite player in the near future. It go me thinking where DD would rank as a SG prospect by 2015. Top 3 or 4 maybe? Did BC have the foresight to secure what could be a top player at his position in the near future? Here is the article:
        http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...a-players-2015

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
          ...It go me thinking where DD would rank as a SG prospect by 2015. Top 3 or 4 maybe? ...
          I would be stupid happy to see DD as a top 15 SG in 2015. If he exceeds that, I would be ecstatic.

Comment

• Well get ready to be so stupid it hurts happy:
            http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...s/13/3/eff/1-1

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
              Well get ready to be so stupid it hurts happy...
              That is some rarefied company. Not sure how they derive their numbers, but ranking him 7th is supper good news. And the raw numbers are all listed, so it makes it easy to do an eye comparison with the other SG's. Nice.

Comment

• Playing for the selects team seems to have actually helped the guy out along with the fact that he got much stronger. Will be interesting to see what kind of improvements he makes playing on it next time, I personally think he could still improve a fair amount.
                Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  That is some rarefied company. Not sure how they derive their numbers, but ranking him 7th is supper good news. And the raw numbers are all listed, so it makes it easy to do an eye comparison with the other SG's. Nice.
                  Its safe to say he'll be top 5 pretty soon

Comment

• Where would DeMar be in a 2009 draft do-over?

If the 2009 NBA draft were held over again today, how would it go? I asked a handful of NBA GMs and while they

weren't unanimous in their orders, certain points became clear: Blake Griffin still would be No. 1, though one GM would've taken James Harden in a do-over; Taj Gibson and Jrue Holiday made the biggest leaps; Hasheem Thabeet, Jonny Flynn and Jordan Hill all would've fallen out of the top 10. This is slightly different from the one I did for CSN during the Warriors-Celtics telecast, in that I only asked that set of GMs to order the top 10 with Jrue included. I neglected to account for several other lower picks slipping into the top 10. Here is the new and improved order as it would go today, with where they went in '09 in parentheses:
                    1. Blake Griffin (1)
                    2. James Harden (3)
                    3. Jrue Holiday (17)
                    4. Steph Curry (7)
                    5. Ricky Rubio (5)
                    6. Ty Lawson (18)
                    7. Taj Gibson (26)
                    8. DeMar DeRozan (9)
                    9. Tyreke Evans (4)
                    10. Brandon Jennings (10) about 5 hours ago

http://sulia.com/channel/basketball/...source=twitter

DeMar moves up a notch!

Comment

• "1. Blake Griffin (1)
                      2. James Harden (3)
                      3. Jrue Holiday (17)
                      4. Steph Curry (7)
                      5. Ricky Rubio (5)
                      6. Ty Lawson (18)
                      7. Taj Gibson (26)
                      8. DeMar DeRozan (9)
                      9. Tyreke Evans (4)
                      10. Brandon Jennings (10) about 5 hours ago"

It's those bolded players that intrigue me. Almost inconceivable that ten professional basketball teams, with all their staff and months of analysis, allow players that end up performing so well, slip so far during the actual draft.

Any team that could get this analysis right could wind up drafting 15th every year and build constant championship calibre teams.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        DeMar moves up a notch!
                        I don't know if I would put Curry that high. On talent alone he's a lock, but if you look at his body of work and how injury prone he's been I'd put DeMar higher. If Curry stays healthy then for sure he's right behind Harden at number 3 in my books. Surprised Gibson was placed higher that DD. I guess it goes to show that though DD has made some big improvements in his game this season he needs to keep it up for a longer duration before people take notice.

Comment

• can we get this kid to the allstar game already? I hope some of you are voting.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            DeMar moves up a notch!
                            I'd definitely put Demar up over Taj Gibson and Ty Lawson, & even Curry because of the injury-prone body.

1 - Blake Griffin
                            2 - James Harden
                            3 - Ricky Rubio
                            4 - Jrue Holiday
                            5 - Demar Derozan
                            6 - Steph Curry
                            7 - Ty Lawson
                            8 - Tyreke Evans
                            9 - Brandon Jennings
                            10 - Taj Gibson
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Yea i agree. Taj gibson should even be in the lottery. He's not that good

Comment

• Basketball isn't all about the boxscore numbers. Gibson is a very good defensive player.

Comment

Working...
                                X