X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Calathes

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/eur.../i/112018/3735

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2013/4/...13-eurocup-mvp

Just have to get his rights from Dallas.

Comment

Nick Calathes spoke to F-Sport about his future. The American-Greek guard said that his future will be known in the next two weeks. Calathes is trying to sign a contract in the NBA but if he won't make it, he will return to Lokomotiv Kuban. "My dream is to play in the NBA. I grew up in America but I cannot make comments on that. In the next two weeks my future will be known. If I won't make it to the NBA, I will return to Lokomotiv Kuban. I have one year remaining on my contract and I like everything here in Krasnodar" said Calathes. Sportando
      I grow more intrigued
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Mo Williams?

Comment

The raptors already have the best backup point guard - Kyle Lowry...now they just need a starter

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
            The raptors already have the best backup point guard - Kyle Lowry...now they just need a starter
            Wait, what? I can get on board with saying Lowry's not, say, a top ten point guard. But you don't even think he's in the top 30? Which league are you watching?

Comment

Shane Larkin for back PG
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I really feel like Shane Larkin will be a steal in this draft. He measured out just like Ty Lawson but, beat him out in all athletic testing. He has a better shot(41% from 3) than Ty had in college. Ty Lawson fell to like 18 in 09 because of his size. Seem like the same thing is happening 4 years later.

No one will able to stay infront of him in the NBA. Finishing will be his problem but, he doesn't have tunnel vision. He knows when to dish it out.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  I really feel like Shane Larkin will be a steal in this draft. He measured out just like Ty Lawson but, beat him out in all athletic testing. He has a better shot(41% from 3) than Ty had in college. Ty Lawson fell to like 18 in 09 because of his size. Seem like the same thing is happening 4 years later.

No one will able to stay infront of him in the NBA. Finishing will be his problem but, he doesn't have tunnel vision. He knows when to dish it out.
                  Fair enough.

But to get him you need a pick.

How doe the Raptors do that?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Fair enough.

But to get him you need a pick.

How doe the Raptors do that?
                    I'm just saying if they did get in the mid first round. He would be a great pick up.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I'm just saying if they did get in the mid first round. He would be a great pick up.
                      Fair enough.

Comment

I thought we had several backup point guards on the roster already. We should target a young player we think has a shot at being a starter, and then let the situation sort itself out. I don't mind another PG controversy.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

Speaking Of PGS has anyone see Lowry lately? hes looking good no longer looks like a little meatball.

http://hot1079philly.com/3171099/tor...k-must-listen/

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Speaking Of PGS has anyone see Lowry lately? hes looking good no longer looks like a little meatball.

Saw this on twitter. It does look like the statement of him losing 15 pounds is true. He atleast has definition now.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post

How can one listen to the KL interview when you have Minaj's booty looking at you...and then he started talking about juices...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                                How can one listen to the KL interview when you have Minaj's booty looking at you...and then he started talking about juices...

O LORD JEESUS I know right? Interested in Kyle getting in shape and looking good now, but not interested in him trying to make the next Vitamin Water lol

Comment

Working...
                                X