OT-Tobias Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-Tobias Harris

This guy was drafted 19th overall in the 2011 NBA Draft, then again, that years draft are full of underachievers and late pick gems, Tobias Harris, Kenneth Faried, Isaiah Thomas. I mean, I know we got Valanciunas but look at Tobias Harris' achievement as a Magic. This guy plays like an allstar, if he keeps this going for a full season next year, he will be a likely candidate for the allstar game and Most Improved Player of the Year. Imagine if we got him, he would look good alongside DeRozan and Gay but then who's gonna play center? Bargnani? Gray? Don't want to change history, what's done it's done, we are lucky to get Valanciunas but now he's suffered a neck injury, probably done for the season.

Harris can ball. Milwaukee is soooo stupid for dealing him, now I see what the fans were crying about

Comment

Orlando's GM Rob Hennigan has done a really good job after taking on a miserable situation (capped out team w/ the a disgruntled Dwight Howard wanting out of town). He turned Dwight into some nice young players (Vucevic!!) while still being crappy enough that they should draft in the top five for the next two years (at least). He stole Harris from Milwaukee. They're also set up to have a bunch of cap space in 2015 when their young talent should all be getting their legs underneath them.

It's almost as if he has a plan. I wonder what it would be like to cheer for a team like that.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
        Orlando's GM Rob Hennigan has done a really good job after taking on a miserable situation (capped out team w/ the a disgruntled Dwight Howard wanting out of town). He turned Dwight into some nice young players (Vucevic!!) while still being crappy enough that they should draft in the top five for the next two years (at least). He stole Harris from Milwaukee. They're also set up to have a bunch of cap space in 2015 when their young talent should all be getting their legs underneath them.

It's almost as if he has a plan. I wonder what it would be like to cheer for a team like that.
        And the patience to execute it.

Comment

Harris is a classic example of why, as a GM, you shouldn't trade players/rookies that you've given limited minutes to. He was nailed to the bench in Milwaukee.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

kenneth faried is under achieving? you must be joking.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
              kenneth faried is under achieving? you must be joking.
              He was classified as a late pick gem...22nd overall.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

30 and 19 last game. He's been unreal. Him and vucevic are giving Orlando fans something to look forward to.

Comment

He reminds me of Rudy Gay but not as athletic. They definitely stole him away from Milwaukee, that's for sure. They converted an expiring contract into one of their building blocks.
                  “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                  X