GT: Raps @ Charlotte - November 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Who do u blame though? the only guy that you can blame is BC. He's the one that assembled this team. And frankly i'm not that impressed with how this team is assembled this year. Take out Lowry and this is the same team as last year and the year before. There's just not enough talent.

BC said after last season that he's going to upgrade the SF position. Is Fields really that much of an upgrade over James Johnson?
    This is last year's team, plus Lowry. Val adds a bunch but he's not an impact player. Yet. Once again, the lack of a go-to-guy late costs them the game. I like Lowry. I can live with Derozan. But neither is a closer. Until they get that guy there will be more losses like this.

As I've said before, this organization needs to be cleaned out top to bottom. Until that happens, nothing will change. For now, enjoy watching Val. He's the future.

Comment

• He looked impactful today, we were down by 9 late in the game

(imo, he was key to eroding that lead, by getting key rebounds and playing some good d)

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        I personally like the quality of basketball we are seeing. it's a young team, and I expected it to be a hard season. Can't believe some of you actually bought Bryan's take on this being a playoff team.
        No, no, no. Time to hold the snake oil salesman to his word. He set the expectations not me or random RR posters. Playoffs now.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Another game where they blew a big lead. Same old problems over and over again. If they lose in Detroit something is going to give.
          Big lead?! The one in the first quarter? They overcame a ten point deficit in the 4th. You've got to play the whole game. Vegas doesn't care what kind of a run you go on at nine in the evening....it's what you walk out the door with.

Comment

This is last year's team, plus Lowry. Val adds a bunch but he's not an impact player. Yet.
            And yet, they're a worse team. What's up with that? Casey seems to have lost his edge.

Comment

This is last year's team, plus Lowry. Val adds a bunch but he's not an impact player. Yet. Once again, the lack of a go-to-guy late costs them the game. I like Lowry. I can live with Derozan. But neither is a closer. Until they get that guy there will be more losses like this.

As I've said before, this organization needs to be cleaned out top to bottom. Until that happens, nothing will change. For now, enjoy watching Val. He's the future.
              but i agree with that

Comment

• its about covering the spread in vegas, not wins or losses

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  Just like in boxing or MMA, you don't want to leave the outcome in the hands of the judges...or in our case in the hands of the refs. Raps gotta go out there and take the win and not put it in the refs hands to bail them out with a call. Refs obviously aren't going to be doing us any favours.
                  all the points loss from noncalls is a huge factor in these losses. imo second would be their terrible ft% on the ones that do get called, but thats only 5-10 pts at most (depending on how much the refs like the other team)

Comment

• WE LOSE= White Europeans, Laughably Overrated Sucking Everytime
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Eh Trade everyone but Lowry, DeRozan, Ed Davis, Amir, Fields, Ross and Valanciunas. Everyone else should just be traded

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        WE LOSE= White Europeans, Laughably Overrated Sucking Everytime
                        ummm....JV?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Eh Trade everyone but Lowry, DeRozan, Ed Davis, Amir, Fields, Ross and Valanciunas. Everyone else should just be traded
                          Trade our shit forrrr....... more shit??

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Nope. They lost this game because of poor execution when they were up 96-93.
                            NO they lost because of the referees. It was hack a DeMar all night long
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              RaptorRepublic backlash
                              enough people tweeted #FreeJV
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Demar, Lowry, JV all bring us towards winning.

Bargnani and Calderon have serious deficiencies that lead to loses.

The rest of the guys either will be with group #1, or group #2.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X