Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vykis wrote: View Post
    That doesnt reflect the badassness he brings to your team
    Doesn't have to but your answer is fair enough.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      Angry T
      Angry T-Bird?

Plays on his name, popularity of Angry Birds (which I still don't know what the F it is about but my wife bought my daughter a drawer load of Angry Bird underwear), and Hansbrough could legitimately have ostrich DNA in his makeup.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        I wonder how Valanciunas feels about this...
        Doesn't matter.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• How about "Tyler the Tyrant"

ty·rant
          /ˈtīrənt/
          Noun

A cruel and oppressive ruler.
          A person exercising power or control in a cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary way.
          Last edited by Profster; Wed Jul 10, 2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• yeah i think i'm going to just keep calling him Psycho T
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Angry T-Bird?

Plays on his name, popularity of Angry Birds (which I still don't know what the F it is about but my wife bought my daughter a drawer load of Angry Bird underwear), and Hansbrough could legitimately have ostrich DNA in his makeup.
              I think of the car..thunderbird...angry thunderbird...then you have the car, hansborough, and angry birds..3-In-1!!
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The best nicknames are the ones that stick and Psycho T has stuck for many years. If he doesn't like it, he can take that aggression out on the floor against the other team.

Comment

• Craiger wrote: View Post
                    Not to ruin the fun and all, but given the Pacers overall record of 60.5 and 63.6 the year before, those numbers aren't exactly a compliment to Hansborough.
                    Those numbers are so freaking arbitrary they don't mean anything. Where did they get 25 minutes and 17 minutes from? Pulled that shit out of a hat? How about 10 minutes and 30 minutes? Oh wait, that would be just as pointless as the above.

Did you know when Tyler played 25+ minutes a game, that meant David West was hurt or in serious foul trouble. I think that had far more impact on the Pacers winning or losing than Psycho T being on the court.

Comment

• I think just "YOU'RE INSANE" would work.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• dirty T

I hate this guy and his so-called game.
                        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• Nicknames stick best if it is a natural fit. Unless someone can find something else about the guy that works considerably better than psycho T, I am afraid he's stuck with it. Kinda like how Big Baby hates his nickname too. But there isn't anything better. Better to just own it.
                          Welp, that sucked.

Comment

• Tyler "Seguin" Hansbrough
                            TDot Cheap Shot
                            Tyler the Terrible
                            Tyler Scarborough

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              Those numbers are so freaking arbitrary they don't mean anything. Where did they get 25 minutes and 17 minutes from? Pulled that shit out of a hat? How about 10 minutes and 30 minutes? Oh wait, that would be just as pointless as the above.

Did you know when Tyler played 25+ minutes a game, that meant David West was hurt or in serious foul trouble. I think that had far more impact on the Pacers winning or losing than Psycho T being on the court.
                              Yeah, 100% right. Only games last year where he played 25+ minutes were the last game of the season where both West and Hibbert sat, a five game stretch in March where West was injured, and a December game where Hibbert was injured and played just 15 minutes. (For what it's worth, they won five of those seven games for a 71% win percentage, so I assume the stats in that tweet were over his entire Pacers career?)

Comment

• That Crazy Ass Son of a Bitch. That's what we should call him.
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X