• What the Ross????

Comment

• Who?

Comment

• i want to cry. At least pick rivers.

Comment

• so a shooter it is

Comment

• "not a bad pick" from Broussard ...we won the draft!

Comment

• FUCK COIN TOSSES. seriously.

Comment

• So we picked Ross over Drummond and Rivers?

Comment

• BC MUST be convinced he's getting Nash, otherwise there's NO reason NOT to do a deal with Houston for Lowry & #12

Comment

• What the hell... guess they want to move DD to SF

Comment

• "not the type of guy who's going to get his own shot."

Crap.

Comment

• BC out now.

grrr!

Comment

• This looks like last years draft. Everyone is pissed!

Comment

• I think people need to chill. Good pick for the #3 spot.

I liked Ross alot, just not at #8. Meh. I'm happy with this.

Comment

• Valanciunas???!!! Who's that?

Comment

• Jonathan Tjarks of Realgm and SBNation has him as the best SG in the draft; he ranks him higher than Beal.

Bradley Beal is expected to go No. 3 in the 2012 NBA Draft, but Jonathan Tjarks ranks him as only the No. 3 shooting guard prospect available, behind Terrence Ross and Jeremy Lamb.
                                1. Terrence Ross, Washington

Despite being the leading scorer on the Pac-12 regular season champion, Ross slipped under the radar for most of the season. The Pacific Northwest is far from the eyes of the national media, while Washington was hamstrung by a down season from the rest of the conference and Tony Wroten's refusal to pass the ball.

Ross, an explosive athlete at 6'6, 200 pounds, already has an NBA-ready offensive game, with deep range on his three-point shot (37 percent) plus the ability to knock down pull-up jumpers and finish at the rim. As a sophomore, he averaged 16.4 points, 6.4 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.3 steals and 0.9 blocks on 46 percent shooting. The one knock against him was his inconsistency, but that had more to do with Wroten's inconsistent approach to running the point and sharing the basketball than anything Ross did.
                                Source

Comment

Working...
                                X