Everything James Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Led the team in assists; was a big difference maker early on. Completely changed the complexion of the first quarter (Wade's inexplicable turnovers helped) and played really hard.

Honestly wouldn't mind starting him at PF when Carroll returns if he plays like last night. Not a shooter but spaces the floor with activeness and did hit 1 corner three.

Great D as well. Didn't bite on pump fakes and closed out hard.
    Yea. Would love to see jj start at the 4. And it moves scola to the bench, and in a role that he was literally made for.

Just all depends on if jj can play within himself and LEARN THE DAMN SETS. I remember seeing biyombo explaining to him where to be during set plays last game. Like jj was so confused, it's sad that biyombo out of all ppl knew where he should've been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Yea. Would love to see jj start at the 4. And it moves scola to the bench, and in a role that he was literally made for.

Just all depends on if jj can play within himself and LEARN THE DAMN SETS. I remember seeing biyombo explaining to him where to be during set plays last game. Like jj was so confused, it's sad that biyombo out of all ppl knew where he should've been

Yes. The caveat "if he plays like last night" looms large.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• In Memphis they called him Equalizer. I guess because he would do something good and then he would do something bad.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          In Memphis they called him Equalizer. I guess because he would do something good and then he would do something bad.
          Seems legit. But they didn't have CB4Champs given nicknames.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I actually don't think starting JJ is a good idea.

I'd rather have him on the bench working as a secondary/tertiary playmaker with Scola helping CoJo run the offense. 2Pat is the one we really need in the starting 5 because he can't create anything for himself (nor should he, he's a spot up shooter) and would provide an excellent release valve shooter for our starters (particularly Lowry and DeRozan).

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
              I actually don't think starting JJ is a good idea.

I'd rather have him on the bench working as a secondary/tertiary playmaker with Scola helping CoJo run the offense. 2Pat is the one we really need in the starting 5 because he can't create anything for himself (nor should he, he's a spot up shooter) and would provide an excellent release valve shooter for our starters (particularly Lowry and DeRozan).
              Yeah I agree , he should come off the bench primarily..
              Would really love to see him play more, and not some come - not play the whole game but check in, in the 4th quarter garbage!

JJ was so sick last season.... Right from the gate too , and even towards the end of the season he carried us through a few wins and I thought his defence was pretty good for the most part.

Was just retarded how he wasn't utilized towards the end of the season. #FireCasey
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Everything James Johnson

JWash wrote: View Post
                I actually don't think starting JJ is a good idea.

I actually like JJ starting. Forces Dwane Casey to play him at least some mins.

Against small ball teams

KL, TR, DD, JJ, BB

When Carroll is back

KL, DD, DC, JJ, BB

When DC and JV comes back

KL, DD, DC, JJ, JV

PPat isn't hitting wide open shots. He's just going to bring down the starting unit.

People forget that the starting PF spot was PPat's to lose. He played really poorly and there's no proof that he would be any better as a starter.

JJ is a legitimate offensive threat and gets it done.

I like the Idea of Scola with the second unit.

Last edited by special1; Sun Dec 20, 2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  I like the Idea of Scola with the second unit.
                  To me, this is the biggest reason to give JJ consideration to start (if he can keep up his play like last game). We need Scola off the bench, and PPatt isn't hitting shots and doesn't do anything else, but JJ was scoring and lead the team in assists. Not the long term answer but an impact player last game. Deserves a look.

Comment

• I'd prefer JJ off the bench and 2Pat start for Scola.. Him not hitting open shots is a confidence thing. Ross was also useless off the bench and looked much better as a starter. 2Pat needs an opportunity to try it out.. and I think a bad team like Sacramento would be a good gamble to at least try it in.

DD and JJ together is tough because both are good ball handlers, but neither are great threats from deep. So for each to excel they need to create space for themselves and that would be tough.

My preferred line up would be: KL, DD, TR, 2Pat, BB
                    When DC is back: KL, DD, DC, 2Pat, BB
                    When JV and DC are back: KL, DD, DC, 2Pat, JV

End of game line up (when everyone is healthy) would be: CJ, KL, DD, DC, JV

I'd like to see TR traded when DC is back and healthy. And if DC goes down again that's when I'd like to see JJ replace him in the starting unit. But not as starting PF.

Comment

• Yall Gotta understand that James "AVALANCHE" Johnson HE DON'T STOP!!!

JAMES "SMILING ASSASSIN" JOHNSON DRIVING TO THE BASKETS LIKE SNOW TUMBLING ON A SLOPING MOUNTAIN.

AVALANCHE(James) HAS MORE MOVES GETTING TO THE BASKET THEN MOST POINT GUARDS.

AVALANCHE STRONGER THEN MOST CENTERS SO GUYS JUST BOUNCE OFF HIM,
                      LIKE A TENNIS BALL ON A BRICK WALL..BOUNCE!

SMILING ASSASSIN JAMES JOHNSON "SHOULD" BE AN ALLSTAR
                      JAMES JOHNSON COULD AVG 18 POINTS, 7 REBOUNDS, 5 ASSISTS, 2 STEALS and 2 BLOCKS!!!
                      JAMES JOHNSON A STRONGER FASTER BETTER HANDLE ANDREI KIRILENKO!!!

SMILING ASSASSINS ARE NO JOKE!!!

WHEN THA SMILING ASSASSIN JAMES JOHNSON GUARDING YOU HE SHUTS THEM DOWN

JAMES JOHNSON GUARDS POINT GUARDS,SHOOTING GUARDS,SMALL FORWARDS,POWER FORWARDS AND CENTERS
                      HE TAKES ON THE BEST JUST CAUSE HE DAT GOOD WIT IT!!!

JAMES JOHNSON AKA AVALANCHE AKA SMILING ASSASSIN, DOES NOT PLAY!!!
                      JAMES JOHNSON SHOULD START AT POWER FORWARD!!!

Last edited by CB4Champ; Fri Dec 25, 2015, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I'd prefer JJ off the bench and 2Pat start for Scola.. Him not hitting open shots is a confidence thing. Ross was also useless off the bench and looked much better as a starter. 2Pat needs an opportunity to try it out.. and I think a bad team like Sacramento would be a good gamble to at least try it in.

DD and JJ together is tough because both are good ball handlers, but neither are great threats from deep. So for each to excel they need to create space for themselves and that would be tough.

My preferred line up would be: KL, DD, TR, 2Pat, BB
                        When DC is back: KL, DD, DC, 2Pat, BB
                        When JV and DC are back: KL, DD, DC, 2Pat, JV

End of game line up (when everyone is healthy) would be: CJ, KL, DD, DC, JV

I'd like to see TR traded when DC is back and healthy. And if DC goes down again that's when I'd like to see JJ replace him in the starting unit. But not as starting PF.
                        TRoss will not be traded, he is the absolute concrete backup plan if they cannot keep Demar and if they do not pick up Casey's contract. Up to TRoss to mentally grow up and be frikking consistent this year and his next two years. If another coach can improve the ball movement and dynamic next year, TRoss' abilities will be pushed into full fruition if Demar is gone and seeks a hefty contract from another team. Masai knew what he did for Ross and is not afraid to lose his job because of it.

I have to be glad that Masai is planning ahead and adapting if he needs to if the situation drastically changes out of his planned route. He is not seeking the approval of fans who do not know the true workings of the NBA like myself. Masai always wants flexibility, proper talent evaluation + planned gambling, and wins on his team. Also he wants karma and great chemistry in the front office and locker room
                        Last edited by tonious35; Thu Dec 24, 2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• My preferred lineup would be

Lowry,DD, Carroll,JJ,JV
                          Cojo, Wright/Norman,Ross, Pat,Biz

Then trade Scola and the Raptors 1st or The Clippers for something useful.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                            Yall Gotta understand that James "AVALANCHE" Johnson HE DON'T STOP!!!

JAMES "SMILING ASSASSIN" JOHNSON DRIVING TO THE BASKETS LIKE SNOW TUMBLING ON A SLOPING MOUNTAIN.

AVALANCHE(James) HAS MORE MOVES GETTING TO THE BASKET THEN MOST POINT GUARDS.

AVALANCHE STRONGER THEN MOST CENTERS SO GUYS JUST BOUNCE OFF HIM,
                            LIKE A TENNIS BALL ON A BRICK WALL..BOUNCE!

SMILING ASSASSIN JAMES JOHNSON "SHOULD" BE AN ALLSTAR
                            JAMES JOHNSON Could AVG 18 POINTS, 7 REBOUNDS, 5 ASSISTS, 2 STEALS and 2 BLOCKS!!!
                            JAMES JOHNSON A STRONGER FASTER BETTER HANDLE ANDREI KIRILENKO!!!

SMILING ASSASSINS ARE NO JOKE!!!

WHEN THA SMILING ASSASSIN JAMES JOHNSON GUARDING YOU HE SHUTS THEM DOWN

JAMES JOHNSON GUARDS POINT GUARDS,SHOOTING GUARDS,SMALL FORWARDS,POWER FORWARDS AND CENTERS
                            HE TAKES ON THE BEST JUST CAUSE HE DAT GOOD WIT IT!!!

JAMES JOHNSON AKA AVALANCHE AKA SMILING ASSASSIN, DOES NOT PLAY!!!
                            JAMES JOHNSON SHOULD START AT POWER FORWARD!!!

... Who are you?

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              ... Who are you?

OG is our king

Comment

• We have so many characters here..... but isn't that what makes this place awesome?

Anyways, proud of James. I hope he figures out where he's messing up.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X