The Raptors need to sign John Bryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Okay 7 footer with a jump shot. I dont understand what Aaron Gray has over this guy whatsoever. If Gray is on our bench, why cant this guy make it? 41% from 3 is universal, no matter if you're in the NBA, in the D-league, or shooting in your backyard.
    7 feet is universal

I dont think he can be any slower than Gray is anyways..
    +1.

And +1 to the OP for bringing him to our attention
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Look like a Viking or one of them nords from skyrim lol. He'll trash opposing players calling them milk drinkers haha

Comment

Sorry, too much skyrim does this to you

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Look like a Viking or one of them nords from skyrim lol. He'll trash opposing players calling them milk drinkers haha
          it'd be awesome if he chose to only speak in a Schwarzenegger accent too

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            it'd be awesome if he chose to only speak in a Schwarzenegger accent too
            No they sound more like Vikings. Schwarzenegger's accent is much deeper. They sound like red neck Vikings... If that makes any sense

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              No they sound more like Vikings. Schwarzenegger's accent is much deeper. They sound like red neck Vikings... If that makes any sense
              i've never actually met any vikings... couldn't say... i have met plenty of norweigans, swedes, danes, and finns... and the nords in skyrim sound much more like Schwarzenegger than they do to any of those people... they have a distinct germanic/bavarian sound to their accents

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I'm willing to bet my house that this guy doesn't come within 1000 feet of an NBA arena....
                I will take you up on that offer. I'll take to a game at the expense of your house
                @RavNation

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  i've never actually met any vikings... couldn't say... i have met plenty of norweigans, swedes, danes, and finns... and the nords in skyrim sound much more like Schwarzenegger than they do to any of those people... they have a distinct germanic/bavarian sound to their accents
                  lol idk why i said vikings. I guess its like a mix between swedish, german, and southern american(Red Neck) accents. They sound nothing like Schwarzenegger, his voice is much more aggressive and deeper

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought it said Kobe in the title...

Comment

we should just sign him because his last name is Bryant

Comment

A 7 footer who shoots over 41 percent from 3 and has toughness under the hoop is worth a look.

Comment

rebounding translates pretty well. 3pt shot translates pretty well. honestly at the right price I would gamble on the next pekovic
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                            we should just sign him because his last name is Bryant
                            yeah, then make him wear 24 and play the 2
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Dont get ahead of yourself people. His numbers wont translate against better competition in the NBA
                              @RavNation

Comment

Although he has the looks to be a crowd/fan favorite.
                                @RavNation

Comment

Working...
                                X