No announcement yet.

Fields...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSN knows as much about help defence as Bargnani does, so I guess it was a fitting choice by them.

Comment

It was weird hearing Jack openly question Bargs during points of the game last night.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        It was weird hearing Jack openly question Bargs during points of the game last night.
        It won't last. I remember a couple years ago when Rautins got fed up and started telling the truth about the guy. That went on for about 2-3 games before it was stopped.

Comment

Leo sounded pretty fed up too last night.

I would love to run into Jack or Leo at a bar, and ask them, "dude, tell me what you REALLY think of Bargnani"

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            While fields has sucked he hasn't been the reason we're losing. Id say Bargs should be getting the brunt of everyones frustrations, its like he got gaslighted into forgetting to play like he did last year. Just abysmal.
            +1

Totally agree with this. That's why I don't understand why they are starting JV along side AB. JV is playing his ass off, but clearly team D is going to suffer when you start any rookie centre next to a PF like AB.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
              +1

Totally agree with this. That's why I don't understand why they are starting JV along side AB. JV is playing his ass off, but clearly team D is going to suffer when you start any rookie centre next to a PF like AB.
              This has always been an issue.. it explains why Bosh's defense looked so bad when he played next to AB as well. Because Bosh's defense in Miami has been excellent.

Comment

who realized how fed up they sounded about the Refs! I honestly never heard them question so many Ref decisions before.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=409091

Chrisholm's take

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    This has always been an issue.. it explains why Bosh's defense looked so bad when he played next to AB as well. Because Bosh's defense in Miami has been excellent.
                    The only folks questioning Bosh's defense in Toronto were the same people accusing him of stealing Bargnani's rebounds.

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
                      2006: Morris Peterson starts the first six games of the season at small forward, was yanked for Fred Jones and eventually Jorge Garbajosa would take over the position.

2007: Free agent signee Jason Kapono starts the first six games of the season at small forward then loses his spot to training camp invitee, Jamario Moon.

2008: Moon starts the first eight games of the season, and a smattering thereafter, before being traded with Jermaine O'Neal for Shawn Marion, who finished the season at the position.

2009: Free agent signee Hedo Turkoglu starts the season at small forward, is universally loathed by fans, is traded in the offseason to Phoenix.

2010: Free agent signee Linas Kleiza starts the first eight games of the season at small forward, was replaced thereafter by the minimum-salaried Sonny Weems.

2011: Free agent signee Rasual Butler (inexplicably) starts the first fourteen games of the season at small forward before losing his spot to James Johnson.

2012: Free agent signee Landry Fields has started the first five games of the season at small forward...

Notice a trend here?
                      Sweet fancy Moses! That's an incredible run of futility. Colangelo, oh mighty Lord....we salute you!

Comment

You know what they say. Seventh times the charm

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                          Bargnani was given the "Raptors Player of the Game" award on last night's TSN telecast. I thought Amir deserved it by a long shot.
                          yeah they keep handing it to him. It is like Fox news propaganda.
                          Last edited by draftedraptor; Thu Nov 8, 2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

...maybe we're being trolled?

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post

...maybe we're being trolled?

Yup, we're getting trolled.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post

Yup, we're getting trolled.
                                OMG! I totally missed this play the other day! LOOOOOOOOOL tears are actually coming out I am laughing so hard. Please please please someone make an animated GIF of this! You will be my HERO.. PS if someone makes a gif it is imperative that you add Aaron Gray's reaction.
                                Last edited by b2kelly; Thu Nov 8, 2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X