Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The case for Rudy Gay to the Raptors: Heisley speaks to rumours (277)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Funny that the #1 concern with getting Gay was assets required to get him.

Calderon
      ED
      2nd rd pick

I never would have dreamed before the season started.... hell, even last week.... that would get it done.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Funny that the #1 concern with getting Gay was assets required to get him.

Calderon
        ED
        2nd rd pick

I never would have dreamed before the season started.... hell, even last week.... that would get it done.
        Same here. Caldy was likely on his way out, and Ed arguably is very close to his ceiling. 2nd round picks are usually useless. Gotta love selling high

Comment

• Yup, we traded 2 players (who prior to the season, were identified as "needed to trade"), and here we are today complaining we traded them.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Yup, we traded 2 players (who prior to the season, were identified as "needed to trade"), and here we are today complaining we traded them.
            +1

i understand the ed supporters, i'm one. but jose, i don't get. guy was gone in 3 months for nothing. same people complain that we never use the cap space we have, we used it, and now we should have preserved it.

if management really opens the books then keeping our core players is as simple as someone else paying for lunch.

Comment

• i have no concerns with picking up gay. should be a "happy with the trade" option

every option here is a complaint

Comment

• Tom Liston ‏@Liston
                #NBA The Memphis Grizzlies could use a solid wing right now. Should explore trying to obtain Rudy Gay
                IF anyone followed OKCs man handle of the Grizz I thought this tweet was funny lmao.

Comment

• Wow. Can't believe we actually got Rudy Gay, after all this discussion of being a "pipe dream"
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    i have no concerns with picking up gay. should be a "happy with the trade" option

every option here is a complaint
                    This was a thread started last summer.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      This was a thread started last summer.
                      ah

didn't see that

Comment

• Wow. Most of us were worried about assets required to get him. Most of us should be pretty damn happy with the trade then

Comment

• Turns out so many people were worried by the initial trade, we had an entire Poll dedicated to why we DIDN'T want Rudy.

I totally forgot about this Poll.

Thought it'd be fun to read through this old Thread. It wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                          X