GT: Raptors @ Hawks on TNT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I missed the game last night, but I really want to see the national TV stream? Anyone know if it's available for download anywhere?
    If you want highlights if you can't find the download, find the channel "Hasan Alanam" and he's got highlights of the top players for the Raptors, every game, with the best broadcast available. The one vs. Atlanta, he's got the TNT one.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      If you want highlights if you can't find the download, find the channel "Hasan Alanam" and he's got highlights of the top players for the Raptors, every game, with the best broadcast available. The one vs. Atlanta, he's got the TNT one.
      I found a download link for the full game, thanks anyways!
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        I found a download link for the full game, thanks anyways!
        I suggest you check it out anyways, it actually is cool to see all the shots, assists, blocks, and free throws in the whole game. But, hey, no worries!
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          This game and really these last 2-3 weeks is one of the reason why DeRozan is so frustrating to watch. Why can't he do this consistently? i'm not buying all the hype that Jack and Matt were saying during the broadcast. DeRozan is just in one of those hot streaks. I've seen this before. I hope i'm wrong though. And i really hope DeRozan works on his 3pt game this summer.
          I feel like you answered the first bold with your second bold. I like that it's all assisted though: 5/6 of his made threes and 6/9 of his long twos were assisted. Actually, 15 of his 23 makes were assisted in the last two games. I still find it a little worrying his threes are coming from the top instead of the side. If he keeps hitting them off the catch though, it's a minor gripe. A bigger problem though is only 10 of his shots were in the paint or at the rim and 27 were from 16 feet and out. There is not a chance in the world his scoring is sustainable if he keeps that up.

Comment

Working...
          X