No announcement yet.

Online Dating Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya, I actually got into an argument with this girl on one of them dating sites because she was into "white-washed brown guys."

Well, that wasn't how the argument started and it ended with us calling each other racist. Anyways, the moral of the story is different people are into different things.

she happened to be into brown guys who act "white". have "white" friends and hobbies.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Drunk pickups in the TTC used to be my forte, I quit that shit though, too many crazies.

And the "Im the only brown dude in my white school so Its harder to get chicks", dude once you get into the parties, the chicks who give you the eye in the hallways, I'm talking the brunettes, redheads sometimes blondes with glasses sometimes and they all for some strange reason have phat booties, once they are drunk its as good as a done deal, but thats just if you are looking to bust a nut lol, 45% of the time they are butter faces. And the point about whipping it out, thats gold right there, there is about a 50% chance when they are sober, 75% chance of success when they are drunk, 99% chance when they are either drunk or sober and you are the size of a small horse.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        remember man... everybody has a "thing"... no two people are the same... if you're just looking to have fun... there's a plethora of options available, whether you know it or not..

hell, i knew a dude who had a thing for handicapped chicks... no word of a lie... perfectly normal dude... other than the fact that he preferred chicks missing limbs or in wheelchairs..

eventually, you'll find TONS of girls who're infatuated with indian culture and shit... they're annoying as f$%#... always with the "do you speak (insert random paki language here)? can you say something to me? i love indian food, can you take me out for indian food?"

i'm the least indian part indian person on the planet... and i can't stand spicy food... but more often than not, i've found myself going "oh ya, i love bhangra... i do that shit all the time.... ya for sure, lets go get... curry?"

you find yourself contradicting yourself often in the quest to get wet
        haha alright thanks. I'm not so connected with my culture and shit anyway, only around my family otherwise I'm just like any normal high school kid.

And btw i dont want to give you know history lesson but theirs many different types of indians, like india is divided into provinces/states like canada and the US. So every province has people that eat different types of indian food and speak a different language. So that bhangra reference you made only applies to punjabi's(who come from the state/province of punjab). Just for future reference but maybe you already knew that, if thats the case then i just wasted my time explaining that to you

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          ya, I actually got into an argument with this girl on one of them dating sites because she was into "white-washed brown guys."

Well, that wasn't how the argument started and it ended with us calling each other racist. Anyways, the moral of the story is different people are into different things.

she happened to be into brown guys who act "white". have "white" friends and hobbies.
          like that dude from the taco bell commercial. I got a couple of cousins like that, they don't speak a lick of our own language even though they understand it.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
            Drunk pickups in the TTC used to be my forte, I quit that shit though, too many crazies.

And the "Im the only brown dude in my white school so Its harder to get chicks", dude once you get into the parties, the chicks who give you the eye in the hallways, I'm talking the brunettes, redheads sometimes blondes with glasses sometimes and they all for some strange reason have phat booties, once they are drunk its as good as a done deal, but thats just if you are looking to bust a nut lol, 45% of the time they are butter faces. And the point about whipping it out, thats gold right there, there is about a 50% chance when they are sober, 75% chance of success when they are drunk, 99% chance when they are either drunk or sober and you are the size of a small horse.
            thing is I'm not much of a party guy, I'm gonna be honest i haven't even been to one highschool party yet. Me and friends usually just hang out and talk ball, play hoops and yea. I'm not talking about just smashing chicks, i want them to actually like me.

Haha this thread is turning into you guys giving me advice on how to get girls lol.

Comment

Go to post secondary school up north. Trust me. I did my undergrad in Sudbury, and lemme tell you son, speaking as a west indian coloured guy, I had to beat the chicks off with a stick. My last 2 years I must have banged 45 chicks.

As for dating websites, pof is the way to go. It's free. Lots of girls. Mind you, some aren't sane, but those make for the best times.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                haha alright thanks. I'm not so connected with my culture and shit anyway, only around my family otherwise I'm just like any normal high school kid.

And btw i dont want to give you know history lesson but theirs many different types of indians, like india is divided into provinces/states like canada and the US. So every province has people that eat different types of indian food and speak a different language. So that bhangra reference you made only applies to punjabi's(who come from the state/province of punjab). Just for future reference but maybe you already knew that, if thats the case then i just wasted my time explaining that to you
                man... i dont care about specifics...

if i'm trying to pull for the evening, not for the morning... i'll tell them whatever i have to...

i'll tell them i'm a venezualan astronaut if that shit works...

the indian part of my family is gujarati.... i couldnt even tell you where the hell gujarat is in india... it might as well be pluto, for all i know.... but i'll embrace that shit if it gives me any kind of advantage

fuck... i'll bust out the fancy indian pajama looking outfit i had to wear to my cousin's wedding, if somehow that disgusting thing is what does it for the ladies

Comment

man... i dont care about specifics...

if i'm trying to pull for the evening, not for the morning... i'll tell them whatever i have to...

i'll tell them i'm a venezualan astronaut if that shit works...

the indian part of my family is gujarati.... i couldnt even tell you where the hell gujarat is in india... it might as well be pluto, for all i know.... but i'll embrace that shit if it gives me any kind of advantage

fuck... i'll bust out the fancy indian pajama looking outfit i had to wear to my cousin's wedding, if somehow that disgusting thing is what does it for the ladies
                  same here homie

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    Go to post secondary school up north. Trust me. I did my undergrad in Sudbury, and lemme tell you son, speaking as a west indian coloured guy, I had to beat the chicks off with a stick. My last 2 years I must have banged 45 chicks.

As for dating websites, pof is the way to go. It's free. Lots of girls. Mind you, some aren't sane, but those make for the best times.
                    damn i gotta applaud that shit. i haven't even had a gf yet. I haven't established any type of game yet, i'm going to have to start soon though i only got 2 more years of high school.

Comment

damn i gotta applaud that shit. i haven't even had a gf yet. I haven't established any type of game yet, i'm going to have to start soon though i only got 2 more years of high school.
                      Wait till you turn 19.... "game" between 19 and 23 consists of "you're hot.. want a drink?"

Comment

I get by on good looks.
                        Lol, I was looking at one of those fuck hook up sites and this girl is asking for small penises. If that doesn't prove there's someone out there for everyone. I don't know what does.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Wait till you turn 19.... "game" between 19 and 23 consists of "you're hot.. want a drink?"
                          Looks like I'm just about to hit my prime then.

Honestly, theres only been like 3 girls, maybe that I'm like "damn your cool. Let's hang out sometime."

All the others. It's been "damn, your sexy! Let's fuck!"

I'm just pissed that it took me 'til after high school to build up my confidence and nerves because High School is full of dumb brauds.

Comment

Although, when I think about it now. There were a ton of girls who gave me the eye in the hallways. I just didn't know what the hell that meant.

Comment

lol nice

Comment

lol nice
                                Honestly, though. There is a ton of girls who hadn't even been on a date throughout elementary. But, once they become minor niners become total sluts. They're about as foolish as you get and love older guys.

High school is all about trying to fit in and being rebellious.

Here's your formula

dumb high school brauds+drugs/booze=easy fuck

Comment

Working...
                                X