Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are you guys gonna be ready to drop Romeo? My buddy is ready to go... we shouldn't leave it too long.

I saw where Skywalker pointed out the fact he wasn't setting his lineups, but didn't see him mention he has someone willing to take over. It's all good if you take his guy, but time-is-a-tickin' to get someone in there.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      When are you guys gonna be ready to drop Romeo? My buddy is ready to go... we shouldn't leave it too long.

I saw where Skywalker pointed out the fact he wasn't setting his lineups, but didn't see him mention he has someone willing to take over. It's all good if you take his guy, but time-is-a-tickin' to get someone in there.
      Don't know if time's really ticking ... I was kinda waiting for Skywalker to drop in. If you didn't see Skywalkers comment, just take a look in the smack box of his match up.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        Don't know if time's really ticking ... I was kinda waiting for Skywalker to drop in. If you didn't see Skywalkers comment, just take a look in the smack box of his match up.
        Yea, i just saw where he said "Set your lineups" and then he said how he hadn't set his lineup in a month. Then i chimed in saying I had a guy willing to takeover.... it's no big deal man. It's up to you guys. I just don't like when people drop out so early and never set lineups. It's not fair to other people that may need a W or L for one of the teams involved.

That being said, I'm pretty sure I lost my matchup vs him a few weeks back to kill my win streak. Go figure I'm the one bitching hehehe

Comment

• What up guys, ya I'm down to join the fantasy season if you need another person..

Rudy and DeMar the next Jordan and Pippen !!!!

Lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Yea, i just saw where he said "Set your lineups" and then he said how he hadn't set his lineup in a month. Then i chimed in saying I had a guy willing to takeover.... it's no big deal man. It's up to you guys. I just don't like when people drop out so early and never set lineups. It's not fair to other people that may need a W or L for one of the teams involved.

That being said, I'm pretty sure I lost my matchup vs him a few weeks back to kill my win streak. Go figure I'm the one bitching hehehe
            Ah, that was you, Haha. Damn I must have been high as I thought that was Skywalker as well...Your guy is Keeping it real? PM me a e-mailadress and I'll get on it.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              Ah, that was you, Haha. Damn I must have been high as I thought that was Skywalker as well...Your guy is Keeping it real? PM me a e-mailadress and I'll get on it.
              Done and done.

Comment

• Thanks for bringing him aboard Softy!

Comment

• There is a problem. Would one of the commissioners be able to set my lineups for the time being. I would appear to have been hacked or something. My yahoo won't let me log in and it also won't send my password to my other email(I imagine my backup email was changed as well) I'm going to call yahoo support but I'm not sure how long it could take to get my account back and I don't want to fall behind.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    There is a problem. Would one of the commissioners be able to set my lineups for the time being. I would appear to have been hacked or something. My yahoo won't let me log in and it also won't send my password to my other email(I imagine my backup email was changed as well) I'm going to call yahoo support but I'm not sure how long it could take to get my account back and I don't want to fall behind.
                    They said they'd do an investigation and contact me in 48 hours. So it could likely be the remainder of the week that I'm unable to set my lineups.

Comment

• Unfortunately, from what I can see, I can only edit for the following days roster. Not today.
                      If Soft Euro or Apollo can find something I am missing, then please do guys, but I don't think we can help you for today.

However, I've set your lineup for tomorrow, just in case.

Comment

• Alright thanks a lot.

Comment

• I decided just to make a new account. Can we transfer my team to my new account?

Comment

• PM sent

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              Is it the top 8 teams that make the playoffs or the top 4 in each conference?
                              Hey Tucas, sorry don't know how I missed this.

It is in fact just the Top 8 overall teams. Not Top 4 from each Conference.
                              Yahoo doesn't have an option to set it up more closely to real life ie, Top teams from each conference.

However, the one thing that having the Conferences does do, is that regardless of Record, if you are in First in your Conference, you are given either #1 or #2 spot automatically, depending on who has the better record.

Comment

• Just realized that Matt clinched a Playoff Spot! Congrats man!
                                Not sure how drizz hasn't clinched, considering he's got the same record ... weird.

Regardless, done in a VERY tough Conference no less; I mean .. we do have the Top 4 teams in the League .. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X