We Should Petition Vince Carter Coming 'Home'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
    Other former raptors becoming free agents include Charlie V , Jermain O'neal , Hedo Turkoglu , and Aaron Gray , lets bring them all home!
    i would like gray back. i thought he was a great match up guy on the bench.

Comment

YEAH!!!l!!! AARON GRAY BACK!!!

MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Other former raptors becoming free agents include Charlie V , Jermain O'neal , Hedo Turkoglu , and Aaron Gray , lets bring them all home!
        JO has actually proven to be a pretty solid backup in his last couple years.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          JO has actually proven to be a pretty solid backup in his last couple years.
          He still misses lots of time though. Not a very reliable option from that perspective.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            He still misses lots of time though. Not a very reliable option from that perspective.
            Right, sorry I should have prefaced my comment by saying "under no circumstances would I want JO on the Raptors." LOL

Was more just throwing it our there that of those listed, he (of all people) is the most productive.

Comment

raptorsfoheva wrote: View Post
              yeah!!!l!!! Aaron gray back!!!

Mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp
              whiiiiiiiiiite pantherrrrrrrrrr

Comment

In all seriousness, can we pleeeeeeeease sign Gray to the minimum in the off season?

Unless we get Baschinsky in the second round.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                  whiiiiiiiiiite pantherrrrrrrrrr
                  RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  In all seriousness, can we pleeeeeeeease sign Gray to the minimum in the off season?

Unless we get Baschinsky in the second round.
                  There's no one better we can get simply for matchup purposes? Lol Cause that's literally all Aaron Gray has; size.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                    Chris bosh just stated today he is staying in Miami. Rumor has it all three Miami guys opt out and take a 4 year contract instead of 2/42. Bosh and Lebron take 4/80, starting at 18.2 . Wade may take 4/60 since he is older . This way they could go after another four years and add in their contracts that they would get paid even if there is a lockout or strike in 2016.
                    Finally this allows Heat to Fall under the luxury tax cap in 2014/15 and go for another championship and reload. If boozer is amnestied he is going to play in Miami.
                    Ray Allen will come back for another year. Udonis last year , Chris Anderson and Norris Coles, and this years point guard first round pick. Anthony Douglas maybe but there is many players will come to Miami. On vet salaries. The vet max is 1.6 million is worth 5 to 7% or more than any state except Texas and as chuck says about San Antonio women , choice of the river walk and South Beach . Not a major choice.
                    See, I kinda wanna see Lebron opt out. Let's say he wins this year, finishes the three-peat, and then leaves. If he's willing to take like 10-15 million, he can join almost anyone he wants, because everyone would make it work if Lebron wants in. Then he could be the first player to ever have his own Dynasty- Not the Kobe Lakers, not the Timmy D Spurs, not the Jordan Bulls, But the Lebrons. That'd be kinda crazy lol
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
                      See, I kinda wanna see Lebron opt out. Let's say he wins this year, finishes the three-peat, and then leaves. If he's willing to take like 10-15 million, he can join almost anyone he wants, because everyone would make it work if Lebron wants in. Then he could be the first player to ever have his own Dynasty- Not the Kobe Lakers, not the Timmy D Spurs, not the Jordan Bulls, But the Lebrons. That'd be kinda crazy lol
                      Lebron should be a mercenary who signs with a different team every year for the max and leads them to a title. 33 titles on 30 teams: That'd be some legacy.
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        There's no one better we can get simply for matchup purposes? Lol Cause that's literally all Aaron Gray has; size.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                        But he's the MVP...

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Lebron should be a mercenary who signs with a different team every year for the max and leads them to a title. 33 titles on 30 teams: That'd be some legacy.
                          Lol, he's gonna play till he's fifty?

Comment

Are you doubting LeBron? Never doubt LeBron.
                            Last edited by e_wheazhy_; Fri May 30, 2014, 11:22 PM.
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

No, but he could probably play till hes 40. And still be a top five player the whole time. Yikes.
                              @Boymusic66

Comment

I hope your not serious... I think I speak for many Raptors fans when I say that I HATE Hedo Turkoglu... HE'S A BUM
                                Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                                http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

Working...
                                X