This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip Hop Raptors- Bargs is Tupac

Thought it would be fun to compare our Raps to their hiphop equivalents. This is what I came up with, how would you guys list it?

Bargs- Tupac- thug, shoots like crazy

Reggie- David Banner- big and scary

Amir- Method Man- good moves but seems stoned half the time

Ed- Rick Ross- the boss

Kleiza- Nickelback- doesn't belong here

Jose- Will Smith- good flow sometimes but too soft

Bayless- Eminem- sometimes he's good, sometimes he's shite

Barbosa- 'Insert Reggaeton Artist Here'- moves fast and speaks another language

Julian- Redman- like Amir, good moves, but seems stoned half the time

Derozan- Drake- smooth but too soft sometimes

Weems- Cee Lo- annoying, occassionally amusing for a second

Gaines- Biggie- gone

Alabi- Naija Boyz- crank dat!

Ajinca-IAM- French

Dorsey- Snow- Informer

Hah The Toronto Rappors.

Comment

Clearly Kleiza is "Gypsy Bordello"... not Nickelback

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        Clearly Kleiza is "Gypsy Bordello"... not Nickelback
        Oh god, you forced me to do a google image search on that, my brain hurts now!

Comment

A friend of mine once tried to convince me they were awesome... i didn't fall for it... the same friend has in the past tried to convince me that the Tings Tings were the next big thing, and has been to MULTIPLE Lady Gaga concerts.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            A friend of mine once tried to convince me they were awesome... i didn't fall for it... the same friend has in the past tried to convince me that the Tings Tings were the next big thing, and has been to MULTIPLE Lady Gaga concerts.
            that guys a queef

Comment

Roko Ukic woulda made a good Asher Roth... too bad he's gone

Comment

Primoz Brezec- Tom Green from Organized Rhyme, check the OR!

Comment

Jose Calderon - Sean Paul... "We make it clap"

Comment

Jarret Jack- Skee Lo- "i wish i was a little bit taller, wish i was a baller"

Comment

K i dont know what your smokin but i want some. Bargs tupac????? Hell no bargs is garbage
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

"bargs is garbage" = bargbage

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                          K i dont know what your smokin but i want some. Bargs tupac????? Hell no bargs is garbage
                          i dont think he was comparing the quality of player.. his comment was "shoots like crazy".. i took this thread to be simple light hearted fun, rather than an actual critique of the players..

Comment

Yeah dude, Bargs pretty much is the embodiment of thug. Tough, shoots alot, doesn't take crap from scrubs like Mike Dunleavy or Francisco Garcia...or Francisco Elson..or Matt Barnes. Those guys are just Bone Thugs

Comment

Ed davis is no Rick Ross. Chris Bosh is a Rick Ross. if you really listen to music you know Rick ross is a sellout. So are 90% of rappers these days. Officer Ricky!!!!!!!! Hey Multi-Paul im not going to lie i really dont like you. I just wanted to get that off my chest. You always got something stupid to say. Your boy Bargnani is GARBAGE. And you probably are too. Everytime he does something remotely decent you make it seem like he's God. Your a hard guy to find when he isn't doing that well. All i have to say is get off the end of his c*ck.

End of Rant! BTW call me a hater cause thats what i am!
                              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                              X